• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: T2-3D Glasses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a strange request. You mean the 3-d glasses used for the Show at Universal Studios? If so, there is nothing unique or terminator about them, actually I think they use the same glasses for every ride that is 3-d compatible.

Yep... I realize there is nothing unique or Terminator about them:lol I just need a couple pairs if anyone has any they would be willing to let go of. Thanks.

That is a strange request. You mean the 3-d glasses used for the Show at Universal Studios? If so, there is nothing unique or terminator about them, actually I think they use the same glasses for every ride that is 3-d compatible.

Gotcha. If you don't have any luck PM me after a while, I normally go to Universal Studios Orlando a few times each year, It would probably be very easy for me to get you a pair.

If i remember correctly its the same kind they use at like the IMAX 3D theatre there just black...Its a shame they closed it down at the Hollywood Park, Still in Orlando tho!

T23D is one of the greatest events ever made!!! ITS EPIC! THE TRUE SEQUEL!!!

Thanks for the info. And it is a shame they closed T2-3D down in Hollywood. Universal Studios is only about 30 minutes from my house. I wish I would have gone more often to see it. Mike

If i remember correctly its the same kind they use at like the IMAX 3D theatre there just black...Its a shame they closed it down at the Hollywood Park, Still in Orlando tho!

T23D is one of the greatest events ever made!!! ITS EPIC! THE TRUE SEQUEL!!!

Some are different colors, though - like Shrek.

Back