Hello, I'm not new here, but what the hell!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King Darkness

Super Freak
Reaction score
Been here for some time,made many posts, but never formally introduced myself. My name is Chase and I'am 26 years old. I live in New Mexico and work for the Department Of Public Safety(yeah, I know thats scary). I love watching movies more than just about anything else, other than collecting. I have a 57" HDTV and about 500 DVDs. I'am getting married in less than a month, and to tell you the truth I'am scared ****less. I have been collecting stuff since I was a kid. Started with comics, moved into various "toy" lines, and ultimately led me to Sideshow. I dont think I became a serious collector until I stumbled onto McFarlane. I have always been a HUGE horror fan, and when I saw McFarlanes original Movie Maniacs line I was hooked. But it wasnt until I found Sideshow that my hobby became an addiction. My first purchases from Sideshow were Classic Freddy, Classic Jason(Part 3) and Classic Leatherface. I have since branched out into a few other lines like Highlander, SW, LOtR, Spinal Tap & a few others. My personal favorite Sideshow item I own is my 1:1 Darkness bust. Its been a few years since I bought anything outside of Sideshow( except for a HT Predator & various other little things here and there).But have mainly stuck to Sideshow. I love Sideshows products and the customer freindly approach to business. I consider finding Sideshow to be a major turning point in my life( however sad that sounds, its the truth). I cant express how happy I was when I found the Sideshow Freaks board. I didn't lurk for long, read about 2 threads and joined. I absolutly love it here!!!! Though I have stepped on a few toes since I got here, I must say, I feel like I have made real freinds here, and look forward to reading everyones posts. Even our resident bad guys like CF. I enjoy the bickering the *****ing the high-fiveing the back pating the back stabbing and all my bad spelling. Its been great!

Anyway, thats me in a nutshell. I love movies, love Sideshow, love the Freaks board, love my fiance, love collecting, and cant spell worth the ****.

Oh...and I love the Medieval F'n Kurgan:rock

King Darkness said:
Even our resident bad guys like CF. I enjoy the bickering the *****ing the high-fiveing the back pating the back stabbing and all my bad spelling. Its been great!

Oh...and I love the Medieval F'n Kurgan:rock

:lol WELCOME KING CHASE!!!!!

:horse

Have fun in this board, or should I say keep having fun ....:lol

occulum said:
WELCOME!

hope you dont live near the city in New Mex thats getting the threats.

No, Las Cruces is down in the southern part of that state. I live in the north western corner, 12 miles from the AZ. boarder. Small a quite little town.

And thanks for the warm welcome everyone:rolleyes:

HAIL!!! HAIL!!!!
salute.jpg

Back