Mezco new 15" Chucky Doll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ditch

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does any one know any thing about the new Mezco Chucky Doll i have seen a picture but nothing official yet.

Hey Crow,this one mate.

222763_10151256284460108_500081833_n_zpsc027b320.jpg

Mezco realised with there Living Dead Doll of Chucky that there was still a huge demand for Chucky collectibles.
I think with the new film Curse Of Chucky coming out on DVD/Blu ray we should see a lot more from Chucky. I have been hoping for years that some one else would make Chucky dolls again,they are in constant demand in my shop.I know Funko have Pop! vinyl and mini figures planned too.

Is it just me or does this look like it was sculpted by the same people who worked on the Sideshow Chuckys a few years ago?

chucky-brideofchucky-sideshow.jpg

Obviously there are improvements, but the overall face, body and outfit look pretty similar.

Is it just me or does this look like it was sculpted by the same people who worked on the Sideshow Chuckys a few years ago?

chucky-brideofchucky-sideshow.jpg

Obviously there are improvements, but the overall face, body and outfit look pretty similar.

kind of yes. I thought the same thing.

to be honest the picture of the Mezco one looks nicer.

Mezco's does look good but the right eye is throwing me off a bit looks a tad big imo, a little more flesh/plastic lol around it would be cool or maybe a different eye angle..

I'ts just shadow cast from the brow and crack lines.I also think when we see an actual 3D image of the doll it will look great.I hope that Mez has the license for all the Chucky films because this will sell out right away.I also hope we get the knife off them Sideshow's Chucky originaly was solicited with the knife accessorie,but when it was released no knife.

im not sure what it is, but something is defiantly off with the chucky

i think the sideshow one looks better.

might look different in person :/

Can't find pics anywhere of this. Chucky is the ONE character my wife doesn't want me to buy. I have to figure out the best way to tell her I PO'd this. :lol :slap

Glad to see chucky merch is up and running again. I think the new movie comes out in august.

Back