can anyone here do recasts? not for my profit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hacksaw the clown

Freakzoid
Reaction score
if your famlier with the 21c toys grimsphere line that never made it past prototypes before the company called it quits...one of their zombie headsculpt prototypes was just on ebay,i grabbed it as its a great piece from a great line that never saw the light of day,id like to have a cast done for myself and others who are interested in owning one,again...not for money making but for love of the hobby and all things undead

There is a thread in the customs how to about casting... it's not as difficult as it can seem and maybe be a project you can do yourself.

There was a recent thread over at OSW.com where they are trying to recast prototype 21st Century Toys heads. That might be worth checking out.

There was a recent thread over at OSW.com where they are trying to recast prototype 21st Century Toys heads. That might be worth checking out.

Def check that site out. The "Grimsphere" line has its own thread that is pretty active.

ive been posting about there actually,but having issues getting it off the ground,was hoping someone here could perhaps get involved,know a caster,be a caster,etc : )

if your famlier with the 21c toys grimsphere line that never made it past prototypes before the company called it quits...one of their zombie headsculpt prototypes was just on ebay,i grabbed it as its a great piece from a great line that never saw the light of day,id like to have a cast done for myself and others who are interested in owning one,again...not for money making but for love of the hobby and all things undead

If you interested this is already being done, theres a guy by the name of casual collector on OSW(onesixthwarriors)who has spear headed this very idea on all the prototype 21c sculpts and has been buying them off ebay in groups.

Heres a link to some of the threads at osw
https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...-ultimate-21st-century-grimsphere-thread.html

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...ry-toys-new-prototype-photos-added-2-6-a.html

Hope that helps:wave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back