• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DO NOT TRADE or SELL to ngeluaku

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supermach10

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I did a trade with this member I traded my Hot toys whiplash and my Hot toys ghost rider for his hot toys tracker predator and his falconer predator. Sent him both of the figures packed and shipped VERY well when he sent me mine he send it in a REALLY small ThreeA figures box and he poped everything off of them(meaning heads,feet and hands). After I got everything out of the box I was missing ALOUT of pieces for the falconer predator. Then I tryed to pop everything on the figures to see 100% what I got and the heads well not stay on both figures. Had to use super glue. I got the tracker fixed still have some problems but the falconer to meany things were broke and I cant fix him. So I PM this guy and he said its not a big deal this use some glue and I said I shouldn't have to and I am missing parts. So now I have to do another trade with him for me to get a falconer predator that isn't broken to hell but he whats me to ship my things first again what I will not do because of what I got last time when I did this trade from this guy. i bean talking to this guy for 2 week and it got me no were. I ask for the falconer predator that wasn't broken to hell and he said he well not send it intell we do the next trade he whats. That is 100% bull**** and he should get banned for **** like that.

Beware of this SCAM

Thats bad news... i hope you can sort this out - that is a really terrible situation.

Yeah i'm pissed about this. I gave him a more then good trade and both figures came to be broken... Thats ****. This guy is not getting can to any of my PMs now so I don't think this is goin to get fixed its goin on over 2 weeks I bean trying to fixed this with him.

But good news (if you call it that) member Mr. EcKo that I traded with before VERY nice guy he has a falconer predator so I am trading him for that figure. But still piss on this big lost I taken.

I will not deal with that dude ever again, nothing but hassles, missing stuff, slow shipping and just plain rude. Sorry man, good luck trying to resolve the matter.

So you have to trade more stuff of yours to get what was missing? Fauk that. Did this member have any feedback?

Gonna be honest here now that he's been brought up but I did not enjoy my one transacton with him at all. I thought he kinda took the piss actually. We didn't exchange feedback but it'd have to be a neutral. The deal went through but I felt he was a bit of an overdemanding buyer.

This of course probably raises the question of why neglect to leave feedback - I suppose one is afraid of the inevitable retaliation, which I would not have deserved - I practically bent over for him.

So you have to trade more stuff of yours to get what was missing? Fauk that. Did this member have any feedback?

^And that sounds completely unacceptable.

Last edited:
Gonna be honest here now that he's been brought up but I did not enjoy my one transacton with him at all. I thought he kinda took the piss actually. We didn't exchange feedback but it'd have to be a neutral. The deal went through but I felt he was a bit of an overdemanding buyer.

This of course probably raises the question of why neglect to leave feedback - I suppose one is afraid of the inevitable retaliation, which I would not have deserved - I practically bent over for him.

^And that sounds completely unacceptable.

With as many complaints as i've heard about the guy, even before this and my own dealings with him/her i would guess there would be a lot of negative feedback if those with neutral or negative experiences actually left feedback. I've personally banned this person so i will never buy from again no matter how cool the item.

oh dear why open some thread like this

i am in the process to replace the falconer one with a brand new falconer

sometimes items can be broken at shipping

my feedback score at itrader isnt lie

Yeah i'm pissed about this. I gave him a more then good trade and both figures came to be broken... Thats ****. This guy is not getting can to any of my PMs now so I don't think this is goin to get fixed its goin on over 2 weeks I bean trying to fixed this with him.

But good news (if you call it that) member Mr. EcKo that I traded with before VERY nice guy he has a falconer predator so I am trading him for that figure. But still piss on this big lost I taken.

Sorry to hear about this, but your right the good news is doing business with Mr. Ecko, no worries there, top notch guy all the way, I've done alot of trades and sales with him and he is the best there is:lecture

Good luck getting this sorted out:peace

Sorry to hear about this, but your right the good news is doing business with Mr. Ecko, no worries there, top notch guy all the way, I've done alot of trades and sales with him and he is the best there is:lecture

Good luck getting this sorted out:peace

this problem already done

there is missunderstanding,supermach and me already finish the problem at private message

he promise he will change the negative feedback after receiving my brand new falconer,samurai predator,and berseker predator

i will ship EMS tomorrow

Honest feedback is important for the community. I know we mostly err on the side of being polite, but I've seen multiple instances of bad behavior leading to more bad behavior when feedback was more positive than it should have been. Hell, I'm guilty of having done it myself here with one problem member who has had issues with multiple transactions but sterling feedback on its surface.

I dont have any experience with the guy in question but i read enough about him when i first arrived to know not to deal with him.

but I have a pretty bad taste in my mouth from a recent trade. I sent the member my item and with delays that were expected in most part he sent me his item three months later. The wrong item. Then he told me i should just try to sell it so he doesn't get stuck with it.

but I have a pretty bad taste in my mouth from a recent trade. I sent the member my item and with delays that were expected in most part he sent me his item three months later. The wrong item. Then he told me i should just try to sell it so he doesn't get stuck with it.

This sounds even worse than the issue being discussed here!?!

Doesnt sound like he is the only one who had a bad transaction with him...I would not go that route.

Honestly I have had a few very good transactions with him but I have just bought never traded and he shipped pretty fast with no problems just my 2 cents

Ive had both ok and bad experiences with him, never good though. He does ship extremely slow, some times he wants to go back and forth on messages for weeks before finalizing. I have had him completely change trade agreements out of nowhere such as I trade a b and c for x y and z, then he says ok so I will give you X for a b c and d because I dont have y and z which is a totally different trade!!! I have received packages that were squeezed into too small of a package with stuff falling out or broken open due to poor packaging. He has also sent me items on a trade and when I get it, its missing somthing and when I ask, he says he didnt have it in stock when he shipped so he would send it later. Then he never sends it and I see that he has a new one listed on his for sale page. When I ask about it, he says he wants to do another trade for it, like the originaly poster stated.

Im sure there are plenty of members here that try to just keep the peace by not leaving negative feedback. But I guess since the cats out of the bag..... :peace

Im new here, make acc about couple month ago. And first and only deal here is with ngeluaku. He sold me unopened Barney Ross. Shipping was one of the fastest i had. The figures came as he has said, brand new and unopened. Very good communication btw.

Last edited:
Back