Premium Format Han Solo in Carbonite or Stormtrooper PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Han Solo in Carbonite PF or Stormtrooper PF

• Han Solo in Carbonite PF

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • Stormtrooper PF

Votes: 23 57.5%

• Total voters

DarthKy

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have some gift card monies that run out shortly and thought i would put it towards one of these PF, trouble is i cant decide which.

Which would you choose out of these 2?

:dunno:dunno:dunno:dunno

I would choose the Stormtrooper. Carbonite Han Solo gets boring after a short while. That's my impression.

Stormie is just so iconic. Not accurate, but still iconic.

Han goes great with Boba Fett but the Stormtrooper is a better figure and goes great with Vader or all by himself!

The stormie has no edition size. I say go for han. He compliments fett very well.

I second this. I have the Hansicle and he looks amazing displayed behind Fett. Also, when they finally preview the ESB Fett PF, I expect more people to jump on grabbing Han, so if you miss out, you'll kick yourself.

Also, I seem to remember reading the SS has plans for more than one Stormtrooper PF, so there may be another one in a different pose that we'll see down the road.

That said, I have seen the Strmie PF in person and it looks pretty cool! But I personally still prefer having Han to compliment the Fett display.

Hard decision if you already have the Vader and Fett pf. Can't get both? I got all four since they were all present for the classic moment of actually making the Hansicle.

I've voted for the Stormtrooper PF earlier, because for me personally it looks like the better piece to display (alone). Han by himself would look kind of boring in my opinion :monkey1

But since you have the Fett PF, he and Han would surely make for a great display. Not an easy decission :dunno ... that's why you should get both :lecture

I guess if it was going to be the very last Star Wars pf you ever planned on getting? Then sure, go for the stormtrooper. Only because unlike the carbonite block it's a figure that can be viewed from any angle. Then again the carbonite does have those lights... Damn! Hard decision!

Last edited:
I've just got Fett and going for Han to compliment him, otherwise I'd go for Stormtrooper, is Han gift card eligible?

How about a pic for reference :monkey3

tumblr_mi7sjwrZ0L1r877ipo1_500.jpg

Back