dc collectibles new 52 cover girl and black and white batman from next toy fair 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aditya_chandra

Freakzoid
Reaction score
2865734-dsc03368.jpg

2865731-dsc03363.jpg

2865701-dsc03355.jpg

2865715-dsc03358.jpg

2865702-dsc03356.jpg

I love this line. Although the poses are getting repetitive. I guess there are only so many you can do.The Sean Murphy is nice but they used a similar pose for Batman Beyond. The Rafael Grampá looks similar to the Bermejo statue. Regardless, I am still getting both of those.

Last edited:
The Sean Murphy Black and White looks awesom!! Will get all of them. Still no Norm Breyfogle or Simone Bianchi among the numerous that deserve tobe made. Also, where the next villain?

2865731-dsc03363.jpg

Supergirl is the first comic I bought out of the New 52 and I love the H’el On Earth crossover! So this new costume version of Supergirl looks promising, although I’m not decided on her face yet? I need to see some more pictures of it before I decide if it’s a must have. I’m hoping for a good paint-app on these, as DC collectibles has let me down in the past. :pray:

Batgirl looks pretty sweet!

2865734-dsc03368.jpg

I'll be all over getting that Batgirl. She'll go right next to the mini-bust...

....with the ...purple.... lining.....

I love how it's gone from purple to yellow with no explanation - or logic - from DC regarding it.

"I don't get it. It was purple at the end of the last issue and now it's yellow. Colorist's mistake?"

"No, it's yellow. It... uhh... always was."

"No, it wasn't! When she entered the sewer at the end of the issue, it was purple. At the beginning of the next issue, while she's still in the sewer, it's suddenly yellow. That doesn't make any sense!"

"ShutupshutupSHUTUP!! It's yellow! Can't heeeeaaarrr yooouuuu! LALALALALALALALAAAAAA!!!"

:slap

Batgirl looks great. Nice sculpt on Supergirl, but the red crotch outfit isn't for me.

Not as crazy about the new Black & White offerings. Was hoping to see either a villain, like Two-Face or Ras, or a Breyfogle version Batman. Hope the line stays alive long enough to eventually get around to these.

Back