dc collectibles superman wonder woman kissing diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aditya_chandra

Freakzoid
Reaction score
2865679-dsc03337b.jpg

i am looking for this thread but no one is post so i think i will open this thread...really nice statue

PASS!

The costumes are AWFUL and the notion of Superman and Wonder Woman together is LAME!

I think the statue is fine and so are the costumes. I just couldn't care less about the New52

I don't hate the statue. Just prefer most of my pieces to be 1/4 scale. I might purchase later but not a must have.

lol Holy extreme negativity!

I think this is awesome. Will be pre-ordering for sure. I love the new 52 costumes unlike most you guys who are stuck in the briefs on the outside days.

Superman and Wonderwoman together is pretty cool too. He needs a woman that can handle his super unit. haha

Awesome concept. If the quality was better and at 1/4 scale I'd be all over it. Its Sort of like GG's Dooku n Ventress.

lol Holy extreme negativity!

I think this is awesome. Will be pre-ordering for sure. I love the new 52 costumes unlike most you guys who are stuck in the briefs on the outside days.

Superman and Wonderwoman together is pretty cool too. He needs a woman that can handle his super unit. haha

Made me LOL for sure :lol:rotfl:lol

I don't like the metallic paint they are plastering on everything lately, its too much. I like the concept, but not the execution. Could do with seeing this in person.

I don't like the metallic paint they are plastering on everything lately, its too much. I like the concept, but not the execution. Could do with seeing this in person.

yeah the one thing keeping me from getting the Koto Spiderman.

If the price is decent, I'll get this. For the most part, the new 52 outfit designs are nice. I'm happy that the Sideshow DC PF are traditional outfits. So this diorama will be a nice change to mix things up.

Back