Comic Digital codes thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duck

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all figured I would start up a thread for people to post their unused digital copies for people to buy/sell/trade. I know I will be going through my collection and seeing which codes I have. Try not to post the codes on here to keep them from being taken by lurkers. Keep it to PMs or whatever.

Codes I am looking for
Ultimate Spiderman issue 14, 17-current issues.
Spidermen 2-5? whatever the last issue is.
Superior Spiderman 1-current.

If someone here buys these weekly in the floppies I'd be willing to make a deal to pay part of the price if you give me the digital codes for them just shoot me a pm and me can make out a deal. I will post the ones I have here either later tonight or sometime tommorow. Mods if this is the wrong place feel free to move it.

Ok this is what I could find for right now. I have more that will be added later, just have to find them.

Amazing Spiderman 687-688
Ultimate xmen-7-11
AvX 0-1

If anybody is interested in a trade or to buy them send me a pm and we will work something out. Thanks!

Last edited:
If you have any that are getting ready to expire and have not been used, Ill gladly take them :)

I dont :( But if they are going to expire, they will be gone anyway. I can make you a donation receipt to expense on your taxes next year thought if you donate them to me :rotfl

WTB Digital Comic Codes:

The Ultimates
Ultimate X-Men
Ultimate Spider-man
Superior Spider-man
All New X-Men
Thor: God of Thunder
Astonishing X-Men
Iron man
The Avengers
Avenging Spider-man
Indestructible Hulk
Uncanny X-Force
X-Men
Uncanny X-Men
Wolverine and the X-Men

Will pay $2 a code. PM me. Ill pay through PayPal as a gift.

I got RIPPED OFF by MARVEL!!!!!!! I bought a new copy of All New X-Men #3 on release day right off the shelf and its missing a code in it. There is not even a sticker or code revealed. Its like my book never got a code in it, not even residue from a sticker that someone would have peeled off. Just a big ol' blank area that says to redeem the code blah blah blah. I contacted [email protected] several times and I have not heard back in over a week! This sucks!! I have every book on my tablet so far now except for issue 3... Im really mad at Marvel and wish they would look out for their customers.

I got RIPPED OFF by MARVEL!!!!!!! I bought a new copy of All New X-Men #3 on release day right off the shelf and its missing a code in it. There is not even a sticker or code revealed. Its like my book never got a code in it, not even residue from a sticker that someone would have peeled off. Just a big ol' blank area that says to redeem the code blah blah blah. I contacted [email protected] several times and I have not heard back in over a week! This sucks!! I have every book on my tablet so far now except for issue 3... Im really mad at Marvel and wish they would look out for their customers.

I think the best way to go about it is to email comixology
I did it the other week and they were fantastic in sorting out my problem

Exact same thing happened to me but it was for a comic I had a subscription to so, within a day or so they sent me a new code by email.

Btw - I go into Barnes and Noble and steal digital comic codes!!! HAHAHAHA I take pictures of the code with my iphone.

I don't think that is something you should be bragging about...I would be ****ing pissed if I bought a comic and someone took the code.

I have the following codes for sale:

All New X-Men #3
Superior Spiderman #4
Avengers Vs Xmen #5 - #12

2$ each or 3 for $5

WTB Digital Code Thread

WTB

Astonishing X-Men #59
Avenging Spider-man #17
Uncanny X-Force #2
Uncanny X-Men #1-2
Avengers #6
Wolverine and the X-Men #25
Captain America #4
Ultimates #21
Ultimate X-Men #22-23
Iron man #6

$2. We split the cost. PM me. Thanks!

WTB

Astonishing X-Men #59
Avenging Spider-man #17
Uncanny X-Force #2
Uncanny X-Men #1-2
Avengers #6
Wolverine and the X-Men #25
Captain America #4
Ultimates #21
Ultimate X-Men #22-23
Iron man #6

$2. We split the cost. PM me. Thanks!

New thread ^ merged with existing one for 'Comic Digital codes'
x :duff

I still have the following for sale:

All New X-Men #3
Uncanny X-Men #1
Avengers Vs Xmen #5 - #12
Capitain America #1
Avengers Vs X-Men #1 - #12 (Full set for $20)

$2 each or 3 for $5

I accept paypal, please pay as gift.

SOLD
Superior Spiderman #4 (SOLD)

Back