The Fearsome Four: Who's your favorite slasher?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is your favorite slasher?

• LEATHERFACE (Texas Chainsaw Massacre)

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • MICHAEL MYERS (Halloween)

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • JASON VOORHEES (Friday the 13th)

Votes: 20 37.7%
  • FREDDY KRUEGER (A Nightmare on Elm Street)

Votes: 15 28.3%

• Total voters
Seems like I just voted on one of these polls, but from the choices above I voted Jason. But Leatherface is a STRONG 2nd. And Pinhead has my write in vote. Its just so hard to pick a favorite. But Jason is, I guess, the heavyweight champ of modern slashers!!!

Its like asking a parent to pick their favorite kid.

Well, there WAS a recent poll... but it had many horror villains (not just the main 4 slasher titans) and it left out poor Mikey. :monkey2

I was just curious how THE MAIN FOUR would rank around here.

I voted Myers, but Jason was a very close second. He's my pick to win, as he's mighty popular around here.

IrishJedi said:
Well, there WAS a recent poll... but it had many horror villains (not just the main 4 slasher titans) and it left out poor Mikey. :monkey2

Yeah thats right. I voted Pinhead on that one. If someone makes another one I will vote Leatherface. And then someone can make another and I'll vote for Michael. Its just to damn hard to pick a clear fav for me....

I

I hear ya!

While this poll is for the movie titans themselves and not the figures, you do agree that SSC needs to make a new Michael Myers, right?

IrishJedi said:
I hear ya!

You do agree that SSC needs to make a new Michael Myers though, right?

You're God damn right I do!!!! More Myers, by all means!!!

These results suck.

My response:

hs5.jpg

shirt1-2.jpg

Gotta go with Freddy. He was the only one in the 80's who actually gave me nightmares and inspired me to take my friend's sister's doll house and burn it up to look like the THE house.

Jason Voorhees. When you absolutely, positively have to kill every mother****er in the room, accept no substitute.

TheObsoleteMan said:
Jason Voorhees. When you absolutely, positively have to kill every mother****er in the room, accept no substitute.

:lecture :lecture :clap :clap :clap

I love Freddy,so I vote Freddy.

Jason I always found boring,compared to the great story of nightmare on elm.And Mysers is the scariest though.Never seen hellraiser,should I?

I really like Ben willis though.

Leatherface will slice them all in misery. :devil :devil No remorse from him. NO REMORSE!!!!!

I voted for my favorite horror character of all time. I was watching horror movies since I was 4 and this guy has always been the baddest bad ass. He's also the only one with a personality, FREDDY!!!!

Though I will say that Haloween is my favorite horror movie of all time. But he and Jason are just plain boring. Both kick ass, but a boring ass.

Gotta be Michael Myers. That expressionless face is so creepy. Jason not as much because he doesn't have a mask with a face on it like Mike's. Besides Jason's motto is: "I wanna be like Mike." :D

Michael Myers > Jason Voorhees > Leatherface > Freddy Krueger.

If only they had not turned Freddy into a comic-relief caricature after Part 2. :cool:

Back