NECA-The Lone Ranger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batfan08

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hiiiii-yoooooo, Silver! Awaaay!

20130210-111521.jpg

https://www.actionfigureinsider.com/main/toy-fair-news-from-neca

Not bad. Would like to see 1/6 horses.

Last edited:
7" and 18" in time for theater release.

3 3/4" for dvd/bluray.

7 inch and 3 3/4 inch figures. Those are the 2ups.

EDit: didn't notice it said 1/4 aswell, awesome!

Wow that Depp likeness is a massive improvement over their 18" Jack Sparrow I bought way back. I'm still kinda hoping some of these have voice chips, but I can live without it. :) It looks like NECA is the only company that can convince me to possibly start collecting 1/4 again haha.

First video look at these guys, courtesy of Sean Long:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFo3-4yWdYk&sns=em[/ame]

Yeah, the Ranger looks good, but it doesn't particularly resemble Hammer. I think I'll wait for the Hot Toys version.

Yeah, the Ranger looks good, but it doesn't particularly resemble Hammer. I think I'll wait for the Hot Toys version.

I'm not getting ranger at all so I'm pretty happy Tonto looks like Depp :lol otherwise I'd have a sad..but I will also get the HT Tonto as well :yess:

Why? The character is amazing! I think I love him so much for the same reason I love Jonah Hex so much: nostalgia. I grew up loving two things: comic books and westerns, and Hex and The Ranger are the perfect middle ground; like Peanut Butter and Chocolate. Hell, The Lone Ranger's pretty much Batman as a cowboy. On that note, though, I wonder if the HT Ranger will have a removable mask?

Last edited:
I'm only seeing this movie for Depp. Never read Lone Ranger and never really was a "cowboy" kind of person (I know, I'm from Texas :lol). I liked westerns but didn't love westerns. Plus I've GREATLY narrowed my collection. I'm only looking for mostly Superman and Depp stuff outside of my good ol Transformers (which will never end :lol)

Just check out my FS thread linked in my sig to see all the stuff sold in red :lol

Back