Kotobukiya Magneto broke cape

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moeror

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I recently ordered the Kotobukiya Magneto Fine Art statue from amazon.ca. It looks amazing! I am so happy with it. However, there is one issue. The cape broke off. At first I thought maybe it was detachable and someone shipped it put together but with a lil checking on the figure I can see that it was glued together. Considering how thin and long the cape is I am really not surprised it did. One positive though is that it goes back together and stays on like its supposed to even with the metal decoration piece attached to the end. Doesn't droop or anything. My question is this. Are there any good glues out there that I could use on it to put it together that doesn't make it look messy? I am not quite sure if I should glue it and keep it as is or replace it. I've heard about other people having their capes broken as well so if I did replace it, who is to say it won't be broken again? . If I decided to replace it would I contact Kotobukiya or just use amazon.ca?

Back