Sideshow ROTS Anakin Skywalker/SDCC ROTS Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthdrew13

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
First, Let me say I looked at the history posted here and didn't find this topic. Mods: please merge this thread with any existing threads for these figures.

I was able to get the Sideshow 1/6 ROTS Anakin Skywalker figure at a local toy show from a dealer friend of mine not long ago. When I opened him, a couple tiny spots of the leather suck to the insert cover and ripped the leather off in a few tiny spots. Yuck! But I turned misery into content as I figured I could just say it was damage from the Mustafar duel. Later, a local Star Wars buddy of mine gave me his SDCC ROTS Darth Vader box, and head of the figure as he knew I Really wanted that figure instead (due to the Sith eyes).

I tried to do a head swap, but failed miserably. I pulled the entire head post off exposing the springs and the inner neck post. I was able to file the hole in one of the neck posts to get the post back on the figure, but now he's a bobble head. So, now I am trying to find a place to ask folks if they have an extra Anakin/Vader body I can swap my Vader head onto and re-dress. I couldn't find the BST section of this site, Please let me know if I am truly lame and missed something that should be obvious. :slap

I figure that someone must have bought the Anakin or Vader figure and upgraded the body to a better version (Dragon?) and may have the old Sideshow body sitting around. I don't plan on posing Vader in too difficult of a pose so the Sideshow body will do just fine for me. LMK if you guys know where this request should be made or if there is another site I could check into. Thanks!

P.S. Also LMK if anyone has the base they don't want either. :D

Hey a good site is toy anxiety-i get most of my stuff on there. They have a vader head and body on there

I just looked this Darth Vader to Anakin is 13 inch and will be 25.00 credits and available fall 2013 . Pretty sweet deal awesome figure only 25 bucks. Again kids today have some cool toyz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6PpQpxHXSDc
this is too cool . Sideshow hot toys better up thier lightsabers game if this is hasbro. Will grab one of these for sure. Kids today have so many cool toys.

I agree, light up sabers are great!
DSC00407.jpg

If you did not get a new body, I think I kept one when I swapped bodies. So PM me and I can check :duff

As sad as this sounds, I am eager to see the Anakin/Vader figure in hand to see if the helmet is more accurate than the Sideshow version. Man, we need a new high-end Vader.

Anyone selling their Sideshow Anakin (Sith or Jedi) figure? Have a custom headsculpt on the way and I need the damn figure itself to put it on! :lol

Anyone selling their Sideshow Anakin (Sith or Jedi) figure? Have a custom headsculpt on the way and I need the damn figure itself to put it on! :lol

Which custom did you get? I had the Darren Carnell and miss that :slap

Back