DX12 Eyelid Mod commissions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apone

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have done a couple eyelid/Squint mods for the DX12 and am open for to do several more on commission for those of you not able or comfortable doing the work. If you are interested contact me via PM and we can discuss what you are looking for. I am going to open a run of 6 to start and we can go from there.

Below is the commisson I just finished. He wanted very squinty look to it. Excuse the glare from the light, I will have to take better photo.
The last two are a less squinty one. Last pic is before painting..middle is finished.
bat_zps4b2b4c2d.jpg
[/IMG]

image_zpsb87d9bac.jpg
[/IMG]

image_zpsfb7f8bea.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Re: DX12 Eyelid commissions

Great idea mate, but I would recommend you show some examples of your work (eyelid mods) first?, at least then people know what they are buying into?

I am interested but I need to see a pic of the ones you have done. Are we talking painted lids or full on sculpting?

Full on sculpting. I will have to take a few photos of my personal one I am going to do or have one of the guys I did this for post pictures. Last one I did wanted an extreme squint..I am going squinty on my personal DX12 but have no started it yet. As I did with my commission I just finished..I asked for photos of what he was looking for..the depth of squint and look he wanted achieved.

Also I would be in contact with the client throughout the process sending photos. I would not complete it until the person liked the outcome.

possibly interested as well. Would also like to see pics

There is a photo above. I can take more tonight when I get home from work of the one above with pers moved. I pretty much would do it to each individuals specification as to how much squint they wanted. I wouldnt recommend doing any more than the one photo'd.

I am interested as well! But need more pictures, I only got one of these heads lol

Back