Aliens Minimates

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karamazov80

Ham and Egger
CF Supporter
Reaction score
They're happening apparently, in case anyone is interested (I don't have a link to an official announcement yet, but this comes from a source at DST). I'm psyched to say the least.

OMG first NECA then DST vehicles and now this?

2013 is going to be the best year ever!:yess::lecture :D

starwarsanewhope1.jpg

I go back and forth on these - it's too bad that the Minimate design is so...unappealing. It's like someone took a wooden marionette from the 30's and tried to make it 'hip' with a culturally-relevant paint application... :dunno

I'd take more Mez-its, Kubricks or LEGO over these any day. Unfortunately, this looks like it's what we get. There are vehicles in the works, so that's a plus.

Perhaps if the Super7's ReAction line does well, their Aliens follow-up will stomp all over this. I might be okay with that... :lol

These are looking great!

However I get a bit worried by the human to Alien ratio will be.

Well I think the release discussed in that link is an army builder dump lot, where you get something like 9 Aliens, and the 3 humans. Then, every Marine is apparently being done, as well as multiple versions of Ripley, and Newt. Probably other Aliens that will be available elsewhere.

Yeah that's what worries me. 9 aliens to only 3 humans. I only need a single alien. I am all about the humans and now I am forced to buy at a 1:3 ratio of aliens to humans. It's disappointing.

I knew there would be lots of aliens that was given but wow what a lopsided ratio.

Oh individually boxed eh? That's good news. I though they were just going to do the usual 2 pack thing but now it worries me how short packed the humans will be per case.

Or they will blind box them and I'm out lol.

Back