Diamond Select: Aliens Vehicle Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Saw on Twitter that they're making the vehicles from Aliens. Expect the dropship, the APC and the Power Loader maybe.

I might be interested then. Could be a nice compliment to the NECA Aliens line. Perhaps they could also do the Terminator HKs?

Very interesting. I have the old Action Fleet Aliens and Predator ships/vehicles but these will be very cool too!

With these, the new NECA figures and the HT powerloader and Ripley I could end up with a pretty nice representative collection for Aliens. Humans, vehicles and the creatures, various scales.

**** yeah!:panic::yess::thud:

2013 isn't the year of the Snake it's going to be the year of great aliens merchandise.

I am so down for a Dropship and a APC. I'm so pumped for the new aliens stuff. I've been hyping myself up by reading the Colonial Marine Technical Manual.

Very cool! I have the classic Enterprise, Wrath of Khan Enterprise, Enterprise D, and the Bird of Prey from them and they are all quite good for the price.

I've just got the Battle Damage WoK Enterprise - I love it, very good recreation of the ship. Only thing I don't like is the way light can kinda shine through the saucer section

Back