• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wtb GTA 3: 10th anniversary Claude figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aerjaer

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've been wanting this figure for awhile but after constantly checking eBay to no results I thought I'd take the chance here and see if anyone has one they'd like to sell. Should have tax refund within the next couple weeks and will pay good $ for a complete one with box and accessories. Please pm me and send some pictures if interested, again will pay good $ for it, thanks everyone

Hi

I might be willing to sell mine. Send me an PM on the kind of price you are looking to buy for and I'll let you know if we can work out a deal.

Thanks
Emma

Thanks for your reply Emma, I had another board member contact me this morning and we worked out a deal on it. I know as of last week there was another person iove6pk I think is the board members user name that was still looking for it, perhaps you two could work something out. Thank you for the reply again though.

Mark

Back