Brett Ratner continues to not work on anything I care about

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kamandi

Super Freak
Reaction score
source: Deadline.com

Brett Ratner Boards ‘FarmVille’ Animated Series
By DOMINIC PATTEN | Thursday February 7, 2013 @ 11:04am PST

Brett Ratner has joined with Six Eleven Media to produce a TV version of the successful online game FarmVille. The Hercules director and the Canadian production company aim to make a half hour animated series out of the farming simulation social networking game. “FarmVille is one of the most exciting brands out there today and its cross-platform opportunities are endless. I am thrilled to be expanding the brand with existing fans and also engaging a whole new audience,” said Ratner in a statement Thursday. No network is attached currently to the proposed FarmVille series. Ratner will serve as executive producer with Six Eleven Media’s Kirk Schenck & Charles Bishop and Independent producer Nina Gelb. FarmVille was launched in 2009 by game maker Zynga and has become one of the most popular games on Facebook and MSN Games. A FarmVille 2 sequel was released last Fall. Ratner’s upcoming Hercules, with Dwayne Johnson in the title role, is set to be released by Paramount on August 8, 2014.

mvrnHc8.jpg

:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

This is by far my most anticipated series right now. I have a feeling it's going to be a hit at the Emmy's!

Didn't Brett Ratner get an old fashioned from Olivia Munn?

Back