DC Direct:Batman: Arkham City: Nightwing statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagnumOpus

Super Freak
Reaction score
579742_549929221698811_828182891_n.jpg

Yes!! I hope this line is as successful as the Black and White line, and we get through all the Arkham characters. I love the designs for the game better than the ones in the comics.

I want this one too. Hopefully it turns out as good as the HQ one and we won't have to worry about make up or eyes as much.

I love this is would look great with my balck and whites and HQ. Dc is stepping up thr game a bit i just wish they would go back to having them numbered :monkey2

Another great statue with a classic pose. Can't wait to pick this up to go along with the other two. I wonder if they're planning on repeating some of the color schemes. I can't imagine too many of them having unique colors in a black and white paint scheme. Batman's especially being that his belt is the only thing with a color to it, unless they put a subtle blue tone to his suit...

He looks great, fingers crossed for Catwoman!

Based on how good Harley Quinn turned out, and how good Joker and Nightwing look, I'm hoping we get all the characters. Would love Catwoman, Freeze, Croc, Ras Al Ghul, Riddler, Deadshot, Robin, Poison Ivy, Two-Face, etc., etc. you get the idea;)

Joker is about 10 inches it says and Harley 9.5 so its safe to say Nightwing would be the same.

I'm not too sure I actually like the head sculpt on this one (based on the photos from Toy Fair)

I'm sure SSC will eventually do Nightwing.

I've always wondered why he's scarcely in statue form, and I know he's popular among comic fans.

Can anyone confirm DC direct is gonna release a full BAC lineup ? Im not crazy about painted cold cast but Harley looks amazing and Im trying to get her for $95 shipped and hope I get a ok painted one .

Back