HALO 1:6 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdamFett

Super Freak
Reaction score
Why hasn't any company tapped into this potential gold mine? I personally would love to see it!

Same here. :lol

I saw it once, and when I went back a few days later with the cash, it was gone. Nothing left but blue spartans. :(

Ah well.

Here are some pics of the 12" McFarlane Master Chief.

DSCN5726.JPG

DSCN5730.JPG

DSCN5705.JPG

My full gallery can be viewed here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/117249020776899034477/12INCHMASTERCHIEF#

i quite like my Mcfarlane halo figures, and although they are a little small, they are still taller than many 1/6 figures and they tower over medicom/hm armed forces figures nicely. i customised mine with various helmets from the halo helmet collection by mcfarlane and weapons by kotobukiya, genntle giant and master replicas., i also bought a couple of custom painted spartans on ebay which look awesome.
the Kotobukiya artfx spartan fits in perectly with them too by the way.

i quite like my Mcfarlane halo figures, and although they are a little small, they are still taller than many 1/6 figures and they tower over medicom/hm armed forces figures nicely. i customised mine with various helmets from the halo helmet collection by mcfarlane and weapons by kotobukiya, genntle giant and master replicas., i also bought a couple of custom painted spartans on ebay which look awesome.

Whoa, those guys look awesome. Never seen so many together. Nice collection man =]

Awesome collection! Nicely displayed too! :clap

They look amazing displayed together like that! I got the two kotobukiya statues and the Mcfarlane 12", perfect scale match

Back