Would the HT's Power Pose line work for Tron figures.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oscar_the_Gungan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hot Toys showed off the first figure form the 1/6th scale Power Pose line with the Iron Man Mark 42 figure. Would this approach work toward Tron: Legacy figures by allowing for a highly detailed figure with lighting at the expense of losing some articulation? I'd probably buy a Tron figure from the Power Pose line if it meant that was the only way to get some of the characters in 1/6th scale.

I don't see any more Tron of any kind from HT as much as it would be great if they did. Even if they do another Tron movie I don't see HT picking up the license- I just don't think these sold enough to make HT happy..

It's mostly their own fault IMO.

They went with Kevin Flynn which was fourth or fifth of fans wantlsts and then delayed the lightcycle for 2 years.

That's be the same as starting and ending TDK after only making Lucious Fox and then Batman unarticulated on the Bat-Pod and delaying it for 2 years.

I would be ok with Power Pose Tron Stuff if that meant Quorra, Rinzler, Clu and standing up Sam Flynn. Would be cool if they put that rubber-like finish on the black suits so they didn't feel like plastic

It's mostly their own fault IMO.

They went with Kevin Flynn which was fourth or fifth of fans wantlsts and then delayed the lightcycle for 2 years.

That's be the same as starting and ending TDK after only making Lucious Fox and then Batman unarticulated on the Bat-Pod and delaying it for 2 years.

Agreed ...totally

Great idea! I never understood Hot Toys insistence to light up the suits anyway - Sam on Bike is not illuminated everywhere on his costume like he is on screen so Hot Toys cheated there and if they can cut that corner than just give us painted suits already. We should have had Quorra in plain clothes from end of the film and Sam in plain clothes with lighted Tron Arcade cabinet. Young Kevin Flynn/Clu would have been easy for them as well. So much missed opportunity!

Back