Fast & Furious 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loved Fast Five. Thought the rest were complete garbage. They got better once they dropped the stupid ricer cars.

This actually looks really good. I absolutely loved what they did with 5.

Enjoyed them all so this is appears to be another good entry for this series. Ill be seeing it.

Was never sure why this got to two films let alone 6. So apparently some of them are actually decent?

5 is a good movie. Not just a good fast and furious movie, but just a good movie in general. The others well I guess they are guilty pleasures :lol

All of them were great, expect for the second movie, IMO. ('Too Fast, Too Furious.') I'm looking forward to this one as well. I'm surprised, as are some, how well this franchise has aged. It's done well for itself.

My favorite still part 1 but I love all of them except tokyo drift.
the weakest of the series.

I cant wait for part 6 looks awsome.

I really liked "Tokyo Drift", surprisingly. I thought the previews looked horrible, but after sitting down to watch it years back, I really liked it.

Different tastes though. The series really has something for everyone.

My favorite still part 1 but I love all of them except tokyo drift.
the weakest of the series.

I cant wait for part 6 looks awsome.

I agree, I love them except 3 and 4,

I really love the second one, I don't know I just really enjoy it.

Fast 5 was pretty amazing.

From my pov and how it´s officially explained, Tokyo Drift is still placed AFTER all those, due to Han living and Dom saying in TD that they WERE family...

He's in the trailer that was posted, so Tokyo Drift should be the last movie in the series as long as they don't make anymore with him in it. :lol

Back