Sideshow Takes PayPal Now!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. EcKo

OG Freak
Reaction score
Well i didn't know it until now , but i was on SSC the last few days looking at stuff and i never seen a paypal logo on the website a all.

Went to check out and behold - Pay with Paypal :yess:

In case no one knew , this is for you :hi5:

When did this start, I did'nt know they took paypal. I knew they did'nt for a long time so this was not advertised well or i could be I don't pay attention well:lol

Its about time that the biggest online collectible retailer takes paypal:wave

I've put a bunch of different items, alone, in my cart, checked out, but don't see any PayPal option. I've done it with pre order, in stock, & gift eligible items. Don't see it
scratchhead.gif

I was thinking it might be cool to pay some flexi payments early to get them out of the way. Maybe it's only an option for US (& maybe Canadian) residents :dunno

It sucks that you can only use it for in stock items only...:(

Yup. I only use PP for collectibles, so while it's nice they take it at all, it's unfortunate you can't pre-order with it.

Which makes sense for a few reasons, I suppose. But I'd be willing to not worry about some of the security blanket issues on my end, since I'm dealing with a company with a good reputation, not eBay.

Back