Bullet To The Head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EVILFACE

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone see it? Looks like it bombed even worse than The Last Stand. Was going to see it or Warm Bodies but ended up going home and watching The Following and Spartacus instead. :lol

I might for cheap. I dunno. The Last Stand didn't have a lasting stand in my mind, so i'm not sure what to think about this one.
Hoping, once again, the director can make up for the writing, which I heard isn't good.

I wish people who make these 80's throwbacks would stop taking everything so seriously. Lockout had the right idea...just...not the right execution.

Yea I'll netflix it.

Expendables cast just don't have it anymore in singles competition. In almost consecutive weeks:

The Last Stand = Bomb
Parker = Bomb
Bullet To The Head = Bomb
A Good Day To Die Hard = Should do well.......

Honestly, I don't have much interest in watching these old bastards. Trailers make these movies look forgettable, and I thought Expendables was. If they want to be relevant in any way, I think they need to adapt to the times somehow. Doing more the kind of movies that Ryan Gosling or even Brad Pitt are making nowadays, and not stale rehashes of movies they made much better in the '80s.

Looked like a total piece of crap, so I'm not shocked that no one went to see it.

Lol. There was less than 10 people in the audience when my friend and me went to see it at a 10:00 PM showing on Friday night. Like I said, I thought it was OK but definitely see it at a matinee or wait till it hits HBO.

Sad seeing these old duckers I used to love wrinkling it up on screen trying to recreate what they did 15/20yrs ago.
I think particularly Arnie, he looks well out of place as an action star now. Stallone's problem is the film was just wank

Saw it and liked it.......I was in a very Stallone-nostalgic mood, and I was not disappointed

I liked the Movie Myself ..., Stallone was a Total Bad A , and Believable in the Film, and worked better for Him Than Last Stand did for Arnie I think ... I think Stallone Channeled His Hardened Old Man Action Actor Mentality, into his Character of a Old Time Hardened Hitman Mentailty. Alot of that Just seemed to Mirror itself in retrospect to some Degree.

The Chick that Played Stallone's Daughter is Smok'in Hot, She's gotta T&A Shot ...,I instantly Fell in Love, and Had Sex with my Eyes . Theres a Slew of other T Shots thru the Film.

Jason Momba is Great , and Shows His Sword Swing'in Skills Once More with the Fireman Axe Fight with Stallone.

No It's Not Rambo ..., or Even the Expendables, But I doubt Stallone Fans Would Be very Disapointed ..., I liked the Movie Much Better thn atleast 5to7 of His Other Films. Maybe Even More.

It Sucks when Decent Movies like this Don't do well ..., And Crap like Twilight , make too much money imo.

I saw Last Stand, This 1, and Will be there for Die Hard 5. But Die Hard 5 Looks like the Best Tough Guy Action Movie Ever. I hope they didn't show Everything in them Previews.

Back