Iron Man 3 - Hot Toys "power-pose" series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brazzod

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Well they just released the images for the first figure in the new power-pose line. Honestly, I thought it would be a fully posable figure, only you could finally position the arm and hand in repulser blast mode but it turns out that it is practically a statue. I am a bit disappointed because I would have rather them release that as a normal figure because the mark 47 armor looks fantastic!

My question is, with the release of this 1/6 power-pose figure, are they still planning to make a regular figure with full articulation?

Well they just released the images for the first figure in the new power-pose line. Honestly, I thought it would be a fully posable figure, only you could finally position the arm and hand in repulser blast mode but it turns out that it is practically a statue. I am a bit disappointed because I would have rather them release that as a normal figure because the mark 47 armor looks fantastic!

My question is, with the release of this 1/6 power-pose figure, are they still planning to make a regular figure with full articulation?

It's HT. You'll probably get 6 different versions of the Mark 42.

Really? Are you familiar with Hot Toys and their desire to release as many versions of Iron Men as possible? They would never, at this juncture, release a brand-new armor in an all-new line and not release it in the extremely-popular and lucrative MMS line. Plus, we've seen a bit of the Mark 47 MMS prototype in the huge HT teaser picture. It's coming, we'll see the preorder in a couple of months or so. Maybe less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back