Have you seen the latest Marvel VS. diorama?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomandshell

Blue Flame of the West/Mod
Reaction score
90041_press01-001.jpg

:rolleyes:

Its awesome and I ordered it on the spot! I hope they make another soon.

I'd love to see:

Silver Surfer vs Thanos
Thor vs Loki
Daredevil vs Kingpin

Also Spidey vs Venom vs statue would be cool.:rolleyes:

Imagine in a perfect world captain A will be venom and red skull will be spidey and all will be perfect.
Returning to sleep it's 4.00 am here and I can dream about this :monkey2 :rolleyes:

i wish they would make a dang spidey vs venom...wouldn't that be awesome! :rolleyes:

One of the funniest things is to see people in complete denial! LMAO! Good one Tom!

denial  / Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[di-nahy-uhl]

–noun 1. an assertion that something said, believed, alleged, etc., is false: Despite his denials, we knew he had taken the purse. The politician issued a denial of his opponent's charges.
2. refusal to believe a doctrine, theory, or the like.
3. disbelief in the existence or reality of a thing.
4. the refusal to satisfy a claim, request, desire, etc., or the refusal of a person making it.
5. refusal to recognize or acknowledge; a disowning or disavowal: the traitor's denial of his country; Peter's denial of Christ.
6. Law. refusal to acknowledge the validity of a claim, suit, or the like; a plea that denies allegations of fact in an adversary's plea: Although she sued for libel, he entered a general denial.
7. sacrifice of one's own wants or needs; self-denial.
8. Psychology. an unconscious defense mechanism used to reduce anxiety by denying thoughts, feelings, or facts that are consciously intolerable.

Imagine the same diorama but something ....:
capuscsreds2.jpg

:lol :lol :lol :lol and one question:
Will you have bought this diorama :emperor ?

Me definitively not :monkey1

gambit said:
haha, I shall write more carefully next time

Writing in a foreign language is not as easy as your own language :rolleyes:

Hey, for some people I work with, they have trouble writing IN their native language......

Back