Terminator 3 t1 by storm toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Argh. But I have a facebook account and it's linked on my phone. Gonna try again. Yeah if you can find another link would be great. Thanks!

Finally worked. Yeah, I'm down for this. Now need to put together a T-850 custom to go with it.

:panic: They made it!!! very cool man, nice find Skull. Rotating guns!!!

Thanks buddy:hi5:

Finally worked. Yeah, I'm down for this. Now need to put together a T-850 custom to go with it.

I'm down too, alittle scared of what the price might be for a large tank with rotating guns and light up eyes. Storm toys figures are around 300 bucks to begin with:monkey4

Thanks buddy:hi5:

I'm down too, alittle scared of what the price might be for a large tank with rotating guns and light up eyes. Storm toys figures are around 300 bucks to begin with:monkey4

You have gotta get this one though with your custom T-850. That thing is freaking awesome, but I do worry about the price....:pray:

You have gotta get this one though with your custom T-850. That thing is freaking awesome, but I do worry about the price....:pray:

I know, I will try to get it for sure. The only thing I worry about is from where, storm toys is not stocked at any of the usual retailers and I only find them on ebay. I will get it from there if I have to but not my first choice. I asked them on facebook where this can be bought and when it will be released, I'm currently awaiting an anwser.

Holy Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet , that is so badassss , i was just talkin about wanting one of these in the DX10 thread last week :google:google:google:rock:rock

heres the pics Skull :wave

23077849080247762545713.jpg

48119049080264095877410.jpg

30655749080273095876516.jpg

Huh! And only yesterday I was complaining that all these obscure companies seem interested in making is feckin' the same Iron Man and TDK dioramas that have already been doing the rounds on these forums.

This wasn't high on my wishlist but its me and its Terminator so I know theres no point in saying I won't get this.

The engineering on that thing is pretty cool. Didn't like the movie, but these were the most interesting thing in it.

Back