• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: HT DX02 Batman Backpack and DX02 Batman Figure Stand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had so many backpacks back then too mike! :slap Slapped them all on eBay.

I have a dx stand but without the name plate. Let me know if you're interested. :)

:lol wat did you do with so many backpacks? I only got one and never use it, just tried it on when I first got em. Recently just sold it though.

PM sent btw :rock

:gah:

I have another problem with a shortround. It was my second time dealing with him, and I thought Id give him the benefit of the doubt.

We made a trade - my CC custom begins gauntlet for his DX stand base without the name plate.

I sent him mine the next day (9th of Feb 2013) after we agreed, and within a couple of days every time I ask him, hed told me the package would be sent the next day, and also a problem with his car being stolen and that the package was inside it.

Hector received my package on the 21st of Feb as per USPS.com tracking:

ScreenShot2013-03-08at111714AM_zps73ad91ea.png

I received the package (sent on 13th of Feb), on the 25th and immediately told him that the hook that came with the DX stand was wrong as he sent me the long standard ones, instead of the shorter DX one. And he replied:

ScreenShot2013-03-08at111617AM_zps0ca74536.png

on the 27th I PMed him since I didnt hear from him and he replied (this is after a week of receiving the Gauntlets and theres suddenly a 'defect') and he proposed to me that maybe we should call it 'even':

ScreenShot2013-03-08at111858AM_zps9e34e1bc.png

I offered to replace it if it was a defect, but when I sent it off I checked it and it was fine and I also messaged Dean of CC to reconfirm which Dean wrote (and I also forward it to short round):

ScreenShot2013-03-08at114611AM_zpsbbf96f25.png

and he replied:

ScreenShot2013-03-08at115712AM_zpsb852cce2.png

I PMed him on 7th of March (which was a week later) and he replied:

ScreenShot2013-03-08at114643AM_zpsba0323dc.png

suddenly theres more defect to it, and we are back to square 1 all over again:

ScreenShot2013-03-08at114932AM_zps826ad189.png

I know that theres a 2 sides to a story, and this is from my side. I'm sure there are some who will vouch from him judging from his 100% feedback. Take that as you will. I'm done with doing business deal with him personally and hes the first one to made into my ignore list.

Why don't you post the last message I sent you, where I said I would forget about the defective item and just send you the replacement hook as soon as I got back the longer hook from you? Was that unreasonable to ask? :dunno

ShortRound said:
What's the problem here Mike? I thought we were gonna help each other out? :dunno

All I did was send you the wrong hook. You're the one that sent me a defective pair of gauntlets. Now you're going back on your offer?

I had met to say something to you but since it didn't bother me much I really didn't care.

You know what, I'll send you the correct hook as soon as I get the longer hook from you. Forget I even said anything. I'll keep the defective pair.

Last time I do business with you......and all I was trying to do was help you out when you put that want to buy thread up:dunno

It was a mistake and I'm STILL willing to send it......as soon I as receive the other one.

Honestly, the defect on the gauntlet was there since the start and it just never bothered me. HOWEVER since you offered to replace it, I sent you pics like you asked and that's when I noticed MORE defects. These are not branch cuttings like Dean says. So it was pointless to contact him. I know branch cuttings when I see them. These defects are ON the gauntlets itself.

Hydeous said:
Btw, can you send me pic of the defect on the gauntlets, Hector?

Im trying to ask Dean and will fix this for you, if this is indeed a defect and all 4 pairs i got were defected. I dont want you to feel bad bout this trade, and if Dean cant replace em for you, i can show pics on mine and you are welcome to choose. Hope this helps, Hector.

The only reason I offered it as even was because you can still use the longer hook on the DX stand to where as you sent me something that needs to be repaired. I need to repair this and put work into that gauntlet.

You left me a negative feedback saying "reluctant to send a replacement" when I'm telling you right here that I'll replace it. I don't know what else to do. :dunno

Back