Action Figure The Punisher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IDMCustoms

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi All,

I posted this in the Customs section, but thought it was more appropriate to share it here since it is the Marvel area. Here is my custom Punisher figure. Almost everything is custom made including the headsculpt, base and full metal machete, vest, clothes, gun holsters, weapon rigs and harnesses. Thanks for looking!

punisher_cover_zps7f74c599.jpg

punisher_13_zps3cd6b549.jpg

punisher_2_zps12ec80cc.jpg

punisher_6_zps364703cb.jpg

punisher_14_zpsc4f1dbfb.jpg

punisher_15_zps40c32f37.jpg

punisher_20_zps2e336fcf.jpg

punisher_base6_zpsff31199a.jpg

punisher_base9_zps54d04a55.jpg

punisher_base11_zpsb789c7e2.jpg

Beautiful piece mate.

Base is awesome and the figure itself is Fantastic.
Liking the facial expression whilst enjoying his stogie and contemplating the next "PUNISHMENT".

That is amazing. A lot of custom work just can't compete with actual releases but this looks perfect. Fantastic job on the base, too.

WOW, That is such a slick custom man, That would gracefully sit on my shelves up there with the best!

Hey, i thought i would give a bump to this awesome thread, and share my punisher hot toys stand i just finished. It is an extremely humble amateur attempt compared to the custom in this thread, but i'm sure we all luv the punisher here so i thought i would share with everyone.

Back