Joker interrogation room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rodan

Super Freak
Reaction score
well, this is my 1st diorama on this scale, and a guy asked me to do it for him. I need money to buy my figures, so ... :yess:
I just want to share my work whit you guys before I sell it.

the briks where made into the wood...
20130116_210349_zps3dcf2423.jpg

20130119_204625_zpsfbde98f6.jpg

all hand painted (just brushes)

DSC01179_zps61572a83.jpg

DSC01181_zpsc8a3a41a.jpg

DSC01184_zps0e4d0e21.jpg

It about 16"x16"x16"

hope you like it!

Looks great man! Isn't the door handle suppose to be on the other side? In the movie, I believe the door opens from right to left.

Looks great man! Isn't the door handle suppose to be on the other side? In the movie, I believe the door opens from right to left.

The door behind joker is this way... The door in front joker is the other way. If you want to put joker facing you, this is the way :)

The door behind joker is this way... The door in front joker is the other way. If you want to put joker facing you, this is the way :)

Ohhh ok. I see. Great catch then. :lecture

Anyway, it's a detail hard to notice. You have good eye.
Thanks for the kind words :)

No problem. I got to give credit where credit is due and you made a great looking dio my man.

are you planning to make more?? I am interested

Maybe I'll do a couple more for some fellows here on chile, but I doubt I can send it to you, It's very heavy, and I'm sure you will pay more for the shipping than the diorama =/
srry

Maybe I'll do a couple more for some fellows here on chile, but I doubt I can send it to you, It's very heavy, and I'm sure you will pay more for the shipping than the diorama =/
srry

Very impressive dude:clap would you mind sharing the proportions of the entire diorama? Thanks!

Back