olvidadero's natural habitat.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olvidadero

Chipmunk Robot on Ice
Reaction score
I've been looking at all your wonderful collections for a long time (way before I registered) and never made up my mind and post mine because it sure looks messy and not as well organised and classy as those I've seen. I don't have a large room and I am an avid collector. Those are totally incompatible concepts, and my room is the perfect example of that.

So, there's a lot going on in my room for such a small place... I try to keep everything as tidy as possible, but I can't do anything but hiding posters and putting things too close together, it's that or sleeping in the corridor...

Here's what my favourite part of the room looks like. This is where I display my Sideshow Buffy and X-Files figures. Besides, there are some Corpse Bride figurines and a couple of NECA Nightmare BC figures. Hope you like it, even though you probably won't make out things at first sight.

coll01dq0.jpg

coll02bu9.jpg

coll03aq8.jpg

coll04en3.jpg

coll05gl7.jpg

Oz's new guitar fits him perfectly
coll06zw0.jpg

This is my DST Buffy and Angel stuff. As you can see, the space problems become truly evident in this portion of my room. It bugs me so much when one figure falls and 5 more follow it... But what can I do, I won't keep them in their packagings... the world must see them!

coll07xh1.jpg

My McFarlane Series 1 Corpse Bride figs:

coll08lu4.jpg

And the lovely Tragic Toys for Girls and Boys by Tim Burton:

coll09rz8.jpg

Hope you like it, because despite the bad things I've talked about it, my room is the place where I best like to be

Last edited:
I like your collection, small room but well displayed, where are you from? i saw that your posters are in spanish

The Dwimmerlaik said:
I like your collection, small room but well displayed, where are you from? i saw that your posters are in spanish

Yes, I'm Spanish. :eek:

Cool collection and as evidenced by your desk... the needs of the display will outweigh the needs of studying :lol

WOW!!!! Your collection is awesome !!! :mummy

I like how you displayed the Master and Buffy together. Great job. I also like the extra accesories you gave to OZ :rock

...oh and in the last picture, is that a working T.V.?

Hey, thanks for your comments! It's nice reading those nice things, my ego feels so good :monkey5

Yes, that TV actually works! You have to tune to find the tv stations, just like you do with a regular analogic radio and of course it's a b/w tv. It's one of my most precious items. I think it's from the early 70s but I'm not sure, I will ask. Glad you like it!

galactiboy said:
Cool collection and as evidenced by your desk... the needs of the display will outweigh the needs of studying :lol

I actually have another desk, but I used to study on my bed anyway :rolleyes: Now that I'm kind of like waiting in limbo for something to do with my life, that space is dedicated to leisure only!! :D :D

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Great collection, wow! Awesome figures you have! I have to admit, I envy you for that TV set. looks great too! What brand is it?

The brand is "National" as you can see in the picture. It must be a Spanish brand or something, I haven't heard of it except for this TV. I'm so glad you guys like my TV! I'll take some better pics of it for you :D :D

Back