NEW Jack from The Shining project from KGHobby!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here's Johnny!
149394_420490901359962_1778079540_n.jpg

Hey Freaks,
Just saw this on the KGHobby facebook page. Looks pretty darn good. Their stuff is about $100 each and sometimes lower on preorder. Very Very much looking forward to this. I'm sure some of you will be jumpping on this one as well.

I don't think it looks that bad. I can imagine it looking better with more pictures. So far to me it looks at the very least on par with Subway and Headplay, both of which I think are quite poor.

I don't know KGHobby. Would they be doing outfit and accessories too, or just a head?

Subway head is superior based on this IMO, but I would be interested in upgrading his wardrobe. Buttons on this guy's shirt look better anyway.

Does have a non-western kind of look to his head IMO.

I love my Subway Jack,but i will always be interested in more Nicholson figures.
Never heard of KGhobby actually,what have they done earlier?

I thought KGHobby was just a store/distributor. I didn't think they produced anything themselves.

The typewriter is a cool accessory and the tailoring looks decent but with this one I'm not seeing Jack in the sculpt personally. I love my Subway figure , for the price they sold for I think it's a fantastic figure.

Definitely on board with this. Any ideas on when it will be up for PO through American retailers?

The Subway head is superior, but I missed out on it and this is the next best thing. The Headplay head isn't bad either.

Last edited:
If he had slightly more scalp on the right side of his head and his eyebrows were more pointy it would be a better likeness.

Back