• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Anybody know a good place to look for a 1/6 light up lightsaber?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

punisher1974

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am looking for light up lightsabers to go with my 1/6th Star Wars figures. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

James

Well whatever.... My post (which should've been first reply lol) didn get approved?????? How dumb

Anyway IF you could've seen it it was ME trying to help by sending you the LINK (on this forums) where the guy started and closed a run right under your nose! (Thank the mods bro)

I sent you the link it was on page 3 and he has spots open (possibly for you) obviously now... It's on pg5 and you missed the run

Sorry I tried AND linked you... To find it yourself go to the Interest section in the marketplace and just scroll through the first page.....

Yeah sorry I told you about 8am yesterday but I guess the canned my post (without any message to me warning me or saying what's what so whatever)... Good luck next time bro I can't link you if they don't post my post.....

Back