Are there any current on-going Punisher series?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChunkyZergling

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know Punisher finished with number 16. There hasn't been a new Punisher number 1? Is there going to be a Punisher 17? It's been months. Punisher is my favorite character wtf?

I know Punisher finished with number 16. There hasn't been a new Punisher number 1? Is there going to be a Punisher 17? It's been months. Punisher is my favorite character wtf?

Do you know what google is? Wtf? Do you ever try to process stuff in your head before you let them out? Wtf? Seriously? Wtf?

wtf-anniversaire.gif

I think the Rucka Punisher Warzone mini is still going on, and I'm pretty sure when it ends it will lead into the Thunderbolts series Nova just mentioned.

For whatever reason, Punisher has a really hard time keeping a consistent ongoing.

Stay far far away from Thunderbolts, its horrible! What a dissapointment, such cool characters in such a fail series.

It's just war zone which is to wrap up Greg ruckas run. And that's it really thunderbolts started with promise but isn't delivering. Don't like dillons artwork.
I'm sure there will be another they just never seem to be on the same level of Ennis max run though

I read Thunderbolts 1 to 3 and I didn't think it was that bad. Actually my favorite series right now is Thor: God of Thunder. He's hunting down a God killer. ****ing awesome.

Thor god of thunder is rather awesome at the moment really enjoying that also love the all new x-men bendis on x-men is just gold at the minute

Back