Shipping toys to Mexico

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NataN

Super Freak
Reaction score
What are my options to ship something to Mexico. their Customs are known to open everything and steal what they like. so is there a way to guarantee something getting to the buyer?

Just make sure that the buyer fully understands the risks involved before you ship out your package. Or, if you're not comfortable with shipping to Mexico, you can always ship your package within the US alone.

yeah only do deals on the US, why sell to other country where the stuff might get taken or something.

Yes, you can ship, the only thing is the time to deliver, its takes more then a month sometimes, before the consignee gets the item.

Its not like when we order something from Asia to the US it arrives in 15 days and thats pushing it, some times is only 10 working days.

Your best option like other mentioned, dont ship international or if you have some one of trust that lives near the borderland... but that involves double shipping:slap

Your right, thats to get to Mexico, but then the Mexican post office takes a lot to deliver:impatient:, its no like our USPS sadly:monkey2

Really?...
I've sent several things to Mexico through USPS with no problems... :dunno

I meant that the mexican post office steals things not USPS

i sold a bioshock big daddy on ebay and figured someone in Mexico really wants this thing. so what's the best way to send it to them tracking is a must. I mean if the buyer complains that he never got the item but tracking says that it arrived at the mexican post office then ebay can't give me crap if their customs steals it right?

I think he needs to pay for a private courier to deliver it to him, from you or from San Diego or someplace to him in Mexico. That's the reality of living in a Country with a corrupt customs and police force.

Back