Hi from UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amity498

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello fellow sideshow freaks

I thought I would join and start by saying hello, been a long time lurker on the site.
I am a massive fan of lotr/DC/Marvel and of course star trek.

got a few pieces of sideshow lotr polystones, Strider and Gimli along with with weta gandalf and bag end.
Also got a large section of the UC swords + 2 staffs + 1 helm

managed to collect a bunch of hot toys in a short space as well
dx10, dx08, dx09,superman,t1-t800,t-1000,thor,iron man mk6,captain america tfa, red skull

got a few on order as well hulk,dx12,dx11,captain america, loki

Wholly molly writing this out, man i have spent a lot over time:panic:

hopefully i should be able to get some pics up in the show your shelfs section soon

Speak soon peeps:wave

Last edited:
Greetings from another UK dweller.

Sounds like a rapidly growing collection you have there! I've got the T-800 and T-1000 too, they're amazing figures. Not a huge fan of the Marvel line, though I do have Mk VI Iron Man. My collection's quite eclectic, with a smattering of Medicom and some SS Star Wars. I'm also moving into customs these days.

Have fun!

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Hi mate,

I'm glad to see another UC collector here. I'm personally more into Star Wars these days, but I've always had and will always have a soft spot for LOTR.

Most of my collection is Star Wars PFs today, but I do have 5 United Cutlery swords. :)

Andúril, Ranger Sword, Glamdring, Sting and Eowyn's Sword. :)

Anyhow, welcome!

Hi welcome to the forum great to see another UK member - enjoy!

Back