• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wanted Watchmen Hot Toys 1/6 Comedian NIB, Dc Direct 1/6 Rorscach NIB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WTB Hot Toys Slim bodies, Patrick Troughton Warriors Gate head, Doctor Who heads

Multiple threads combined.
I added the information from your 2 other threads into the opening post of this one, and added as much to the title as I could. Please feel free to amend it to something more suitable if you prefer.

Please remember to check the Forum Rules before posting and have only one active thread. You can list all your WTB items in your opening post and update it as and when necessary.
Thanks.
x :peace

Re: WTB Hot Toys Slim bodies, Patrick Troughton Warriors Gate head, Doctor Who heads

Hi
Still looking for the above items and also another item. I want to pick up a stovepipe style top hat for a custom. I know that Sideshow had done an Abraham Lincoln figure a while back that had one. Just let me know if anyone can help.

want to trade old Doctor Who heads

Hi guys. Looking to trade or sell some 1/6th custom heads for HT slim bodies. It is 2 unpainted 4th Doctor Tom Baker heads,1 unpainted 2nd Doctor Patrick Troughton. Head, 1 finished 1st Doctor William Hartnell, 1 finished3rd Doctor Jon Pertwee. Head, please pm or email me if interested. Thanks Dan

Back