Hot Toys Die-Cast Iron Man Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hot Toys is going to present a series of 1/6th scale Diecast Collectibles ranging from Iron Man 1, 2 & 3 to The Avengers to fans worldwide! Fans, are you expecting a Diecast Iron Man Mark III, Super Drone (Whiplash Mark II) or any others?

A series of Diecast collectibles is coming soon! Stay tuned!

64225_10151220203917344_488528223_n.jpg

Too expensive.

Those DC metal figures are overpriced as it is. Can't even begin to imagine what HT is going to want for these. :p

**** you Hot Toys. I buy all these light plastic figures and now you present the diecast versions. Kiss the deepest part of my *** thanks.

Awesome!

I hope they do Diecast Batman, Batman Returns, and the Dark Knight Trilogy next. :pray:

I'm pretty interested in these. Since I didn't really collect the plastic ones, this could be a nice starting point for me, to start fresh with the 1st figure, onwards. Only downer is that I'm guessing HT pricing is going to be a fast wallet drainer.

But of course, this could be another "1/4 Avengers" announcement.

I'm pretty interested in these. Since I didn't really collect the plastic ones, this could be a nice starting point for me, to start fresh with the 1st figure, onwards. Only downer is that I'm guessing HT pricing is going to be a fast wallet drainer.

But of course, this could be another "1/4 Avengers" announcement.

Same here.. Started late with this hobby so I never got any of the Ironman releases. I was planning on getting the new Ironman 3 figure but with this announcement I'm going to see how this pans out.

Does kinda feel like a "slap in the face" to those who have already purchased a whole bunch of HT IM figures. The timing of the announcement is a bit suspect, since "Play Imaginative" has recently (maybe today even) put up a pre order for their die cast IM figure. Will HT come through with these? Who knows.

Back