• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Phase 2 helmet 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kadman88

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking for a phase 2 white helmet.

Ideally similar to the one from the coruscant clone or custom with some weathering.

Also looking for a clone belt and cannister that fixes to the back.

Hit up jmarch. He usually has some cool parts and may have that belt. Bobamike casts phase II helmets and I believe tworiverz does, as well.

I don't know what you're using it for but I usually just primer over the stock sideshow painted ones and throw another coat over that. It comes out pretty nice. :)

Hope you find what you're looking for!

Ernie

Thanks for the help i tried boba for helmet as just bought a great arf helmet. I may try the primer paint as tried remover on another bucket and melted the damn thing

Yeah i tried acetone but i sort of swiped quickly with cotton pads/swabs but it still melted little details. Rubbing alcohol and easy off work also but i find that just throwing primer over and repainting does the trick.

Did you score the ARF helmet from Bobamike as well? I need to get one of those going

Here's a Commander Bow I just finished. I taped off the visor and vent to keep the original paint job. Don't mean to flood your thread just wanted to show you the primer over result for me :)

image_zps027d9eb6.jpg

Back