Hasbro 12'' Ultimate Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdamFett

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello guys, i have a few questions about this figure. For those who also own it, can you tell me/show me all the changes you've made to your figure? i got him pretty cheap, so thinking about taking the plunge to try and customize him. also, the paint in some places is starting to rub off. What kinda paint would i need to touch him up? Its mainly on the rubber parts. Gauntlets, chest armor.

Thanks guys! Sorry if it's a ''noob'' question.

Hell. I butchered several. I made a few different customs Many of which I since upgraded or just dismantled. Check my photobucket link.

Most were just painted.

Hell. I butchered several. I made a few different customs Many of which I since upgraded or just dismantled. Check my photobucket link.

Most were just painted.

Dude! that Montross is sick! :hi5: What kinda paint did you use? It didn't leave his armor feeling sticky right?

Have you ever tried to make the base Jango figure an all around better Jango representation?

Thanks guys.
But theres so many different and fantastic collections on these boards. Love seeing them all

Have you ever tried to make the base Jango figure an all around better Jango representation?

I ported mine over to a Dragon body back in the day and quite like it. I'll have to dig up some pictures or break him out of storage.

Sweet Star Wars collection Sithlord and you get some awesome points for having a Rogue Trooper fig! :clap

Back