Hot Toys future Marvel projects?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SideshoMel

Super Freak
Reaction score
I came across this on the internet of a Marvel Comic movie timeline and noticed an abundant amount of future projects coming down the pipeline.
Other than the Batman films, Marvel stuff seems to be their bread & butter. Which ones do you think Hot Toys will take on if not all?

2cxutn9.jpg

Last edited:
It's hard to tell what they will do. But, if I had to guess, since Marvel got Daredevil back, they're gonna reboot him. When his film is approaching, maybe the summer before, we might see an Affleck Daredevil, which I would actually buy. And, of course, I would love some X-men figures, from the trilogy and first class.

I would buy a Punisher (either version), Elektra and Daredevil in a heartbeat, especially Elektra, we lack female Marvel figures.

I foresee a bunch of Marvel products from HT over the next few years! Let's face it, Marvel studios are hot right now and making BIG $$$! Hence, I'm also certain HT will want to cash in on it as well! :wink1:

Back