DC Collectibles:Harley Quinn 1/4 Museum Quality Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagnumOpus

Super Freak
Reaction score
528965_10151352128897235_39727030_n.jpg

321335_10151352128502235_2043011570_n.jpg

Harley Quinn 1:4 Scale Museum Quality Statue:
Sculptor: Jonathan Matthews
Estimated Release Date: May 25, 2011
Price: $325
Size: 161/2 inches

Last edited:
This is probably the only Harley statue that I haven't already bought. And I don't think I have any plans on ever picking this up. Sad what happened to her face really. Oh well, money saved for the SS Harley PF. :yess:

*fulminating hatred of this statue*

Her expression makes her look like a gutter prostitute. Forgive plain speaking, I just..... ugh. The infected-looking eyelids are not helping matters.

PASS.

*fulminating hatred of this statue*

Her expression makes her look like a gutter prostitute. Forgive plain speaking, I just..... ugh. The infected-looking eyelids are not helping matters.

PASS.

That's the hatred I have for the new Harley redesign. Do you feel the same way, or are you more forgiving of the full-on hooker look?

As someone who owns all of the 1/4 scale Bat-related pieces that DC has released, as well as the Sideshow Joker, I think you're being overly harsh on what is really a nice statue. The sculpting, tailoring and design of the statue is top notch, and while I see the face sculpt being divisive, at least they didn't go for the same old Adam Hughes Playboy face. The snarl works well with the themed approach that the Joker and Harley share.

Harley-1.jpg

MrJHarl3.jpg

Her face is much better in person.

Some folks can't see past the fact that it says DC Direct on the box, and not Sideshow.

This is probably the only Harley statue that I haven't already bought. And I don't think I have any plans on ever picking this up. Sad what happened to her face really. Oh well, money saved for the SS Harley PF. :yess:

I'll own that one too, as long as it's the classic design, not the new "Whorely Quinn" look.

Last edited:
That's the hatred I have for the new Harley redesign. Do you feel the same way, or are you more forgiving of the full-on hooker look?

Not a big fan of the redesign, no. I can tolerate the new design with the pants, I hate the corset and skirt one.

Pic below belongs to Anthos, used here for comparison only:

B2E70CB9-3646-47D2-9657-A20BFBB81AC3-1305-000000EF441EB194.jpg

On the left: Just no. On the right: pretty cute. I can live with it.

I find the idea of an acrobat trying to.... well, acrobat in a corset of all things, to be immersion-breaking. I dont think there was a thing wrong with the motley leotard, its a classic look and I'll always miss it.

Not broke, do not fix is my motto. Well, one of them anyways.

Not a big fan of the redesign, no. I can tolerate the new design with the pants, I hate the corset and skirt one.

I find the idea of an acrobat trying to.... well, acrobat in a corset of all things, to be immersion-breaking. I dont think there was a thing wrong with the motley leotard, its a classic look and I'll always miss it.

Not broke, do not fix is my motto. Well, one of them anyways.

I'm certainly glad that we agree on this point.

The ARKHAM CITY design is less ridiculous, but it's still such a departure that I don't see it as Harley.

Last edited:
Yeah I don't like the redesign either. I like classic jester Harley but just not that one.

Back