• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT for a classic predator or a iron monger.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supermach10

Freakzoid
Reaction score
The 2 figures in the title are the 2 I what. I have to trade hot toys nick fury, hawkeye, T-1000, iron man mark 2, captain America, black suit spider man, jack sparrow, michael jackson thriller verison, demon batman & scarecrow, sideshow greedo, and sideshow commander cody. Thats everything I have to trade.

The 2 figures in the title are the 2 I what. I have to trade hot toys nick fury, hawkeye, T-1000, iron man mark 2, captain America, black suit spider man, jack sparrow, michael jackson thriller verison, demon batman & scarecrow, sideshow greedo, and sideshow commander cody. Thats everything I have to trade.

+ Forgot to add this yes I know that I am new and I will send out mine first no quote ask.

Please see the Forum Commerce Rules about 'bumping' your thread only ONCE in a 24 hour period.

By all means add more information to your listing if you wish to, but you can do that by simply amending the opening post.
There is no need to also make a post about to add more information as that just circumvents the rules.
Thanks.
x :duff

Please see the Forum Commerce Rules about 'bumping' your thread only ONCE in a 24 hour period.

By all means add more information to your listing if you wish to, but you can do that by simply amending the opening post.
There is no need to also make a post about to add more information as that just circumvents the rules.
Thanks.
x :duff

Sorry there boss.

can't send ya a PM; interested in the dx10 terminator? i'm interested in hawkeye and scarecrow, would you do either one for him?

can't send ya a PM; interested in the dx10 terminator? i'm interested in hawkeye and scarecrow, would you do either one for him?

I think you can send me a pm now I was trying to update my account and hit the wrong thing. But I already own the DX10.

still can't for some reason, maybe send me one? i do have an iron monger.

I have a brand new classic predator, what version of captain America you have ? Pm me if you can

Back