Howdy!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadShepard

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello, I'm a long time collector but brand new to the high end toys like Hot Toys and SideShow. I've collected miniatures and G.I. Joe toys since I was a kid in the 70's, and started collecting transformers and comic book/sci fi figures in the 80s, then moved into the Mcfarlaine figures in the 90's and here I am now moving into the 1:6 scale world.

I'm an artist by trade but I spent most of my professional time as a Musician, doing session work all over the country and with a few of my own bands. Those years are over now though as I currently make my living in the designer and photography world.

I've purchased five hot toys figure but only currently own three. DX02 batman was the first and I got it as a gift to my brother, it was in that search that I decided I had to make the jump into this genre.

I've known about hot toys and side show for some time but never looked into it to far for whatever reason but I saw the Ironman Mark VI and was hooked. I had to have it.

so he was my 2nd figure and still my favorite, then I got the Mark 1 V2.0 but ended up selling it unopened to afford the War Machine Milk Edition, which I think was a good choice for me. Then, just recently, got my Capt. America avengers, love the figure but..very difficult to pose.

I have the DX joker 2.0 on order now, Loki, DX12 Batman, Hulk, and Thor next on my list and I'm hoping to pick them all up very soon.

Welcome to the board. I am new here as well. I just got the Milk Edition War Machine. It is a sweet figure. I cannot wait to get the Mark VII to go with it.

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Welcome to the board. I am new here as well. I just got the Milk Edition War Machine. It is a sweet figure. I cannot wait to get the Mark VII to go with it.
yeah it looks really good I don't know if i'm going to do more ironman figures. I like the mark VI and i think for the price the relatively minor changes aren't worth a new purchase to me so much. I'd rather collect characters i don't have hehehe.

but it definitely looks really good. and if i sell mine i'll pick that one up

Back