Olympus Has Fallen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoodonit00

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Looks pretty bad *** to me. Gerard Butler is one of my favorite male leads now.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwx1f0kyNwI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwx1f0kyNwI[/ame]

Die Hard in the White House looks decent.

Jamie Foxx and Channing Tatum are starring in another version of that exact same premise (called "White House Down") that will be released this year as well.

Holy **** that looks badass! Does look like Die Hard in the White House though, but in a good way.

Can't believe Harvey Dent made it all of the way to the White House! :p

Yeah, it's totally Die Hard in the White House, but it looks fun.

Is it just me, or does Gerard Butler look like a stroke victim whenever he speaks in an American accent?

A couple years ago, I may have said..."Meh. It just looks like Die Hard".

But now, with a new, ****tier, beyond retarded, un-Die Hard, Die Hard coming out....this looks fun, and more entertaining.

But there's way too much CGI in this. Did it really need it? Eh. But it is nice to see Gerard grow some damn *****, and make an action movie for a change.

This looks ****ing badass.

But it is nice to see Gerard grow some damn *****, and make an action movie for a change.
Are you serious?

1959833-king_leonidas.jpg

Die Hard in the White House looks decent.

Jamie Foxx and Channing Tatum are starring in another version of that exact same premise (called "White House Down") that will be released this year as well.

And that one will be a big *** pass for me if it's starring those two. :monkey4

This one looks real good, though I'm kinda sick of Morgan Freeman playing those roles.

Gerald Butler :drool

This looks ****ing badass.

Are you serious?

1959833-king_leonidas.jpg

Let's see Gerard's current filmography.

51Q4-HAsxjL._SX500_.jpg

nims_island_poster_pic_936.jpg

the-bounty-hunter-online-keyart-1.jpg

TheUglyTruth-Wallpaper3_1280x1024.jpg

Chasing-Mavericks-poster.jpg

playing_for_keeps_xlg.jpg

Movie-43-Poster.jpg

Oh sure, throw in a Gamer, Rocknrolla, and a Law Abiding Citizen in the mix...but dilute the other crap he's done.

So like I said, it's nice to see him doing an action movie for a change.

So do I. Butler is awesome. I just have no idea what happened with him. So it's nice to see this movie exist/

Back