PDA

View Full Version : ENTERBAY 2013 Terminator 2 : Judgment Day teasers ?

David
01-21-2013, 08:04 PM
Bill just posted this on his Weibo.

Let's speculate ! 1/4 ? 1/6 ? Statue ?

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/230/capturedcran20130122040.png

Walker
01-21-2013, 08:05 PM
A 1/4 T-1000?

marker2037
01-21-2013, 08:08 PM
As cool as it would be to see, I'd pass on the T-1000.

1/4 for me is saved for only the most iconic of pieces.

Mr. EcKo
01-21-2013, 08:18 PM
Just translate the text

a-dev
01-21-2013, 08:19 PM
:pray::pray::pray:

T-1000 would be bought!

And if that T-800 teaser is for a redo of the first figure...I'm totally surprised...it might not go down well in some quarters but I'd welcome it for a new clean sculpt by SCUDERIA. That'd be an awesome one for Maulfan to buy back aswell after he had to sell his first one.

Mr. EcKo
01-21-2013, 08:24 PM
I'm hoping for 1/6

anyone have a link to the pic posted so we can translate it?

The Skull
01-21-2013, 08:28 PM
I'm hoping for 1/6

anyone have a link to the pic posted so we can translate it?

This:lecture its the only thing that makes sence at this point

Voorhees27
01-21-2013, 08:43 PM
1/4 T-1000 from EB = bought :exactly:

DEATHASYLUM
01-21-2013, 08:50 PM
I would welcome either scale, but a clean new 2.0 hs with fixed hair & eyes.:hi5:

The Skull
01-21-2013, 08:51 PM
If they make a 1/4 t1000 thats a good idea, and a 1/6 t800 makes sence from them. However not sure how excited I will be for ether, I would buy a 1/6 clean t-800 from them just because its terminator but not something I'm really looking for. Though a great 1/6 sculpt without pers would be welcome in my collection, also would be interesting to see if there going that route what they would do to differaniate themselfs from hot toys, would they include the few bullet holes at the back of the jacket for after the mall scene, maybe include a mini diorama base or dare I dream the fatboy!!!

DEATHASYLUM
01-21-2013, 08:57 PM
If they make a 1/4 t1000 thats a good idea, and a 1/6 t800 makes sence from them. However not sure how excited I will be for ether, I would buy a 1/6 clean t-800 from them just because its terminator but not something I'm really looking for. Though a great 1/6 sculpt without pers would be welcome in my collection, also would be interesting to see if there going that route what they would do to differaniate themselfs from hot toys, would they include the few bullet holes at the back of the jacket for after the mall scene, maybe include a mini diorama base or dare I dream the fatboy!!!

This could be the T-1000 for me, since I passed on HT! :clap Glad I waited!!!:yess:

xjamiex
01-21-2013, 08:59 PM
Hell yea, 1/4 T-1000 would be amazing. So bought! :rock:rock:rock

Not sure why they're redoing the clean T-800 though (if they really are).

The Skull
01-21-2013, 09:00 PM
This could be the T-1000 for me, since I passed on HT! :clap Glad I waited!!!:yess:

Thats true, I have the hot toys t-1000 but I never opened him, so if the t1000 is in 1/6 I will get it for sure, thats one thing my t2 display is missing:lecture

Gipetto0812
01-21-2013, 09:03 PM
If they are releasing a 2.0 of the regular T800 I would hope they include a partial BD sculpt for the between Cyberdyne and Steel Mill look

DEATHASYLUM
01-21-2013, 09:06 PM
Thats true, I have the hot toys t-1000 but I never opened him, so if the t1000 is in 1/6 I will get it for sure, thats one thing my t2 display is missing:lecture

:horror I'm surprised you never opened him being a huge Terminator fan.

DEATHASYLUM
01-21-2013, 09:09 PM
If they are releasing a 2.0 of the regular T800 I would hope they include a partial BD sculpt for the between Cyberdyne and Steel Mill look

You would think that would be the version of choice at 1/4. These could be their 1/6 releases.:panic:

a-dev
01-21-2013, 09:58 PM
I would welcome either scale, but a clean new 2.0 hs with fixed hair & eyes.:hi5:

:exactly:

Try as I might I just can't wholly love that first figure. The sculpt was always ''better than MMS117 but not without problems of its own''. Conversely the BD sculpt is IMO about as close to perfection as we may get. I personally have no nitpicks about it.

Not sure why they're redoing the clean T-800 though (if they really are).

If they are it would be to bring it up to par with the BD sculpt. I'd like to think they've looked at the older sculpt and thought ''y'know its a pity its not quite as good as the one we've just put out'' which it isn't. Theres issues with the eyes, the jawline, the hair and overall headshape that have all been corrected on the BD figure IMO. The BD figure has been a win in so many unexpected ways that weren't apparent till I got it in hand and could view it from every angle.

You would think that would be the version of choice at 1/4. These could be their 1/6 releases.:panic:

Who knows if their license even includes 1:6. I've been assuming all this while that HT have exclusive rights to 1:6 T2 while Enterbay nabbed the 1:4 scale T2 rights perhaps before it was even a notion in HT's head to do 1:4 scale stuff. Then I'm guessing HT jumped on the T1 1:4 rights before Enterbay could.

I remember at the beginning of Enterbays T2 announcement before I even knew what the HD line was I was hoping they'd be 1:6 figures...now I dunno. I'd probably prefer them to keep at the larger ones.

Yeah, I mean considering the fairly nonsensical and incomplete manner in which they released the cyberdyne accessories with the BD figure whats the harm in making the next release equally nonsensical and providing more stuff that you use with another figure be it an extra headsculpt, that second non-bulletholed bandolier, an extra bullet-hole jacket with full sleeves :dunno

Mr. EcKo
01-21-2013, 10:02 PM
Did anybody translate the text yet?

The Skull
01-21-2013, 10:07 PM
:

I remember at the beginning of Enterbays T2 announcement before I even knew what the HD line was I was hoping they'd be 1:6 figures...now I dunno. I'd probably prefer them to keep at the larger ones.

Not sure the licence has scale restrictions or not, but from a business stand point making at least the t-800 in 1/6 scale would be a good move on there part, not because its the scale I prefer but because I alot of people have refused to jump to 1/4 scale for various reasons and by making this in 1/6 it would draw in more customers and likely way more sales.

DEATHASYLUM
01-21-2013, 10:18 PM
What ever scale these turn out to be it's a win for us. All this competition between EB & HT to one up each other is just fantastic. In the end each company will be trying to make their figure the best. This could be something like the Black Label BL series and be a statue with a removable hs that might just happen to fit on the original 1/4 T-800 release. :yess: That way it gives the clean version owners a reason to purchase.

a-dev
01-21-2013, 10:21 PM
Not sure the licence has scale restrictions or not, but from a business stand point making at least the t-800 in 1/6 scale would be a good move on there part, not because its the scale I prefer but because I alot of people have refused to jump to 1/4 scale for various reasons and by making this in 1/6 it would draw in more customers and likely way more sales.

Yeah true. And like what I think you said - not what I'm looking for but I'd probably still buy. One can't help but assume if they did do a 1:6 it would be a better headsculpt if they follow the new SCUDERIA template which I hope they will no matter what scale this possible new T-800 is.

Lets also hope Bill isn't just ****in' with us with that FB post! :lol

DEATHASYLUM
01-21-2013, 10:27 PM
Yeah true. And like what I think you said - not what I'm looking for but I'd probably still buy. One can't help but assume if they did do a 1:6 it would be a better headsculpt if they follow the new SCUDERIA template which I hope they will no matter what scale this possible new T-800 is.

Well, you know they will absolutely nail the hs at this point. It's there crap bodies I have to worry about. Weak knee & shoulder joints on most of my EB figures; Large & small scale. They just don't hold up to a lot of posing like Hot Toys imo.

olbertfrog
01-21-2013, 10:34 PM
Dunno about the new T800 this a bit soon to me if its 1/4...
As for a T1000 it has to be pretty loaded to make me buy.

Tubes78
01-21-2013, 11:24 PM
A 1/4 scale T-1000 will be an instant buy for me. If they do a 1/4 scale 2.0, i will get that one too. Than i can display one with Cyberdine gear, one without and one BD.

nightsurf
01-21-2013, 11:40 PM
I just fear they EB might do what HT's been doing the last few years.
I don't want to see the same figures being remade over and over again.

Centurion
01-21-2013, 11:42 PM
I really hope that T-800 is a v2.0 in 1/4 scale. :pray:

Centurion
01-21-2013, 11:43 PM

That would be just cruel. :lol

RIDDICK
01-22-2013, 12:37 AM
As cool as it would be to see, I'd pass on the T-1000.

1/4 for me is saved for only the most iconic of pieces.

:goodpost: :lecture:lecture:lecture

Liquid
01-22-2013, 12:43 AM
If they make a new 1/6 T-1000, it would be cool as HT isn't making a new one for the time being

Johnny Utah
01-22-2013, 05:56 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/76372_602510883097433_153007637_n.jpg

Pretty much confirmed. Now we need to know the scale.

olbertfrog
01-22-2013, 05:59 AM
Doubt they will go 1/6 for it.
Wit the T800 clean and BD already released this is 1/4 all the way.

a-dev
01-22-2013, 06:21 AM
The only reason 1:6 popped into anyones head was the image of the Pescadero Arnie. It seemed unlikely that the first figure would be redone so soon. T-1000 is surely 1:4 for definite.

olbertfrog
01-22-2013, 07:27 AM
Yes was thinking about the T1000 too.
Doing a new 1/4 T800 so soon would kinda piss me off especially with Scuderia new HS ^^

a-dev
01-22-2013, 07:35 AM
Yes was thinking about the T1000 too.
Doing a new 1/4 T800 so soon would kinda piss me off especially with Scuderia new HS ^^

Thats totally what I want.

I know it'll annoy some people if they do it though. Just for me as a Terminator obsessive it kinda bugs me that the existing clean sculpt just isn't as good as the BD.

As far as 1:4 scale I won't be collecting outside of my 'Big 4' Aliens and Robots franchises so I'm all in for whatever Terminator stuff gets put out certainly.

olbertfrog
01-22-2013, 07:38 AM
I know you'd love it ^^
And i would probably.
Just don't like multiple (says the guy who got a DX10 last week ^^).
Maybe EB will make the sculpt available to those who own the first one who knows...

a-dev
01-22-2013, 07:41 AM
I know you'd love it ^^
And i would probably.
Just don't like multiple (says the guy who got a DX10 last week ^^).
Maybe EB will make the sculpt available to those who own the first one who knows...

Yeah I wish they had done the Cyberdyne gear (and hands) as an accessory pack rather than haphazardly putting them into the BD T-800's set. Companies just don't seem to want to do that kind of thing. Not even NECA does it if I'm right.

David
01-22-2013, 07:45 AM
New HS along with pleather clothing, I'm buying.

carlosaraya2005
01-22-2013, 08:01 AM
T-1000 1/4 winner :)

olbertfrog
01-22-2013, 08:02 AM
Yeah I wish they had done the Cyberdyne gear (and hands) as an accessory pack rather than haphazardly putting them into the BD T-800's set. Companies just don't seem to want to do that kind of thing. Not even NECA does it if I'm right.

Yep they rather make us buy complete figures.
Can't blame them its buziness.
Thanks god for the loose stuff.
Doubt it will work for 1/4 tho ^^

a-dev
01-22-2013, 08:18 AM
I wonder are they still planning the endoskeleton or have they shelved that in favour of these? I don't see them pumping out all 3 this year.

Tubes78
01-22-2013, 09:11 AM
That "new" T-800 could also be the Endo right?

a-dev
01-22-2013, 09:12 AM
I can't see that. It surely would have been easy to post a pic of an endo if thats what they were meaning to convey.

Cap'n Cook
01-22-2013, 09:56 AM
1/6 would be interesting.

BadMuthaDude
01-22-2013, 10:29 AM
If EB goes 1/6 with Terminator, count me in.

a-dev
01-22-2013, 10:37 AM
I'll definitely put off doing anything to the head on my first EB T-800. I was going to try modding the hair. Now I'll wait and see what EB has in store.

What T-1000 look would most of you display, assuming Enterbay provides options?
If I was to pick one look only I'm thinking the Galleria/Pescadero one. The Biker look is a bit too isolated to particular scenes whereas the Galleria would use the most accessories while also being passable for the Steel Mill look from the waist up.

Invictus Sol
01-22-2013, 11:00 AM
Yep, agreed. Biker helmet/glasses combo covers up too much of the T-1000's personality for me. Would definitely want the Galleria/Pescadero look - though this would be assuming in 1/6. Just not interested in 1/4 scale.

KORNdog
01-22-2013, 11:16 AM
I hope their robert patrick actually looks like robert patrick, cos i didn't see much of him in the HT sculpt aside from his signature massive ears. I wouldn't buy a figure of the T-1000 though i don't think. Would rather a semi BD version of arnie.

I hope the pic of arnie isn't a re-do of the clean version. Not unless it comes with EVERYTHING to create all 3 looks in combination with the current 2 releases. Then i'd probably bite.

a-dev
01-22-2013, 11:22 AM
I hope their robert patrick actually looks like robert patrick, cos i didn't see much of him in the HT sculpt aside from his signature massive ears. I wouldn't buy a figure of the T-1000 though i don't think. Would rather a semi BD version of arnie. .

'Sticky outty' ears more than massive ones. And I think he went on to have them pinned back as its not something you notice about him in his later roles. I could be wrong.

Johnny Utah
01-22-2013, 11:42 AM
The galleria look would be great. Soon as they show anything I'll show it to him on Twitter. He always replies and writes back.

a-dev
01-22-2013, 12:19 PM
The galleria look would be great. Soon as they show anything I'll show it to him on Twitter. He always replies and writes back.

Robert Patrick? Damn thats cool!

S. Griffin
01-22-2013, 12:55 PM
I hope the pic of arnie isn't a re-do of the clean version. Not unless it comes with EVERYTHING to create all 3 looks in combination with the current 2 releases. Then i'd probably bite.

If it is a redo of the clean version (the teased pics seem to point to that), and they don't include a semi-battle damaged head, I'm sure they'll still throw in an undamaged bandolier and broken-stock M-79 to **** with us...errr, reward people who buy the battle damaged version and this upcoming one.

Johnny Utah
01-22-2013, 02:59 PM
Yeah both he and Arnie follow me on Twitter. Real gents the two of them.

a-dev
01-22-2013, 03:31 PM
Yeah both he and Arnie follow me on Twitter. Real gents the two of them.

Come to think of it I think you've mentioned this before. But cool nonetheless. If I was a member on there I'd link them to my Pescadero Scene Recreation thread *cough*clears throat*cough*

Johnny Utah
01-22-2013, 03:34 PM
I mainly use it to keep up to date with NECA. Randy updates and answers questions all day every day. He's bigging up their booth at TF a lot this year. Hype is building. Folks are hoping they'll announce Her Majesty.

Gipetto0812
01-22-2013, 03:37 PM
would be interesting if they have the 1/6 license

Yeah, I mean considering the fairly nonsensical and incomplete manner in which they released the cyberdyne accessories with the BD figure whats the harm in making the next release equally nonsensical and providing more stuff that you use with another figure be it an extra headsculpt, that second non-bulletholed bandolier, an extra bullet-hole jacket with full sleeves :dunno

no sure if this was a sarcastic reply or not but I'll take it as not :lol

also add in the gas grenade launcher that no figure seems to have included yet as far as I know

snoop101
01-22-2013, 03:38 PM
Interesting.......

Wish I had more $ :lol

snoop101
01-22-2013, 03:50 PM
Im betting the T-800 will be 1/6, and the T-1000 will be 1/4.

spindrift
01-22-2013, 03:53 PM
Im betting the T-800 will be 1/6, and the T-1000 will be 1/4.

:exactly: i agree..no redo of the first 1/4..wondering how the 1/6 will look against HT.sure sculpt will be a knock out!

a-dev
01-22-2013, 04:07 PM
I mainly use it to keep up to date with NECA. Randy updates and answers questions all day every day. He's bigging up their booth at TF a lot this year. Hype is building. Folks are hoping they'll announce Her Majesty.

Thats great that he does that. Much as I've continued to resist them one has to admit that Twitter and Facebook are good for something - being able to talk to the head of a given toy company or exchanging words with Schwarzenegger and Robert Patrick, thats all pretty cool.

If it is a redo of the clean version (the teased pics seem to point to that), and they don't include a semi-battle damaged head, I'm sure they'll still throw in an undamaged bandolier and broken-stock M-79 to **** with us...errr, reward people who buy the battle damaged version and this upcoming one.

not sure if this was a sarcastic reply or not but I'll take it as not :lol

also add in the gas grenade launcher that no figure seems to have included yet as far as I know

Actually I can see how you might have thought that was sarcastic but no I was being serious.

So what does one need to complete the T2 T-800 at 1:4 scale now? This is what I can think of:

-Bullethole jacket with both arms intact
-semi-BD headsculpt
-BD gloved left hand(s)
-broken stock M79
-non-battledamaged grenade bandolier
-another handgun (? for pose in my sig ?)
-teargas grenade launcher
-Steel rod (could alternatively come with T-1000)

-New clean headsculpt (others might not consider this strictly 'needed' but I'd love one)

Anyway I was thinking that the best scenario to give us everything in just ONE more T-800 figure might be this:

Reuse the BD body underneath clean fully intact clothes while providing an extra set of BD clothes that you have the option of changing the figure into. The figure wears the undamaged clothes with the new clean headsculpt, the battledamaged clothes with the new semi-BD headsculpt. The underlying battledamage on the body is always there and yet is easily hidden and the figure converted into either Galleria or Cyberdyne clean looks.

KORNdog
01-22-2013, 04:28 PM

I have the clean version and i have the BD version on order. So any accessories that add to the other figures would be great imo. I just can't imagine a clean re-do would come with semi BD head, but maybe?

My thinking, assuming its even a 1/4 scale re-release. Is that they now consider the original release the cyberdyne version now they have the minigun etc that comes with the BD version. They have the full BD look, and the re-do will then become the clean sunglasses version.

I dunno if i can fully justify having 3 versions of the same character in 1/4 scale though. But a new clean headsculpt and potentially a semi BD headsculpt that look as good as the recent full BD sculpt will be very hard to pass on.

KORNdog
01-22-2013, 04:33 PM
Thats great that he does that. Much as I've continued to resist them one has to admit that Twitter and Facebook are good for something - being able to talk to the head of a given toy company or exchanging words with Schwarzenegger and Robert Patrick, thats all pretty cool.

Actually I can see how you might have thought that was sarcastic but no I was being serious.

So what does one need to complete the T2 T-800 at 1:4 scale now? This is what I can think of:

-semi-BD headsculpt
-BD gloved left hand(s)
-broken stock M79

-New clean headsculpt (others might not consider this strictly 'needed' but I'd love one)

Anyway I was thinking that the best scenario to give us everything in just ONE more T-800 figure might be this:

Reuse the BD body underneath clean fully intact clothes while providing an extra set of BD clothes that you have the option of changing the figure into. The figure wears the undamaged clothes with the new clean headsculpt, the battledamaged clothes with the new semi-BD headsculpt. The underlying battledamage on the body is always there and yet is easily hidden and the figure converted into either Galleria or Cyberdyne clean looks.

I was thinking that initially too, but there is neck damage that you wouldn't be able to hide for the galleria look if they used the underlying BD body.

Also, it's enterbay, it'll make as little sense as possible. I can imagine a semi BD figure (body, headsculpt, clothes, intact arms etc) and then a spare clean headsculpt for those that bought the first release, yet is rendered useless for those that didn't.

a-dev
01-22-2013, 04:38 PM
I was thinking that initially too, but there is neck damage that you wouldn't be able to hide for the galleria look if they used the underlying BD body.

:slap

A fail on my part. I've let myself down. Dammit I thought that was a great idea. :gah:

I can imagine a semi BD figure (body, headsculpt, clothes, intact arms etc) and then a spare clean headsculpt for those that bought the first release, yet is rendered useless for those that didn't.

That was the other suggestion I was going to post.

Gipetto0812
01-22-2013, 04:47 PM

-semi-BD headsculpt
-BD gloved left hand(s)
-broken stock M79

good list there! though EB doesn't seem to be too generous with the accessories IMO when it comes to their 1/4 line. hell even some of their 11/6 is pretty bare bones (Scarface)

spindrift
01-22-2013, 04:57 PM
I just don't see EB redoing the first 1/4..I'm sure it is a 1/6 T 800 UNLESS they do not have rights to 1/6 T2....

we need answers...Bill better start talking..

a-dev
01-22-2013, 05:03 PM
I just don't see EB redoing the first 1/4..I'm sure it is a 1/6 T 800 UNLESS they do not have rights to 1/6 T2....

we need answers...Bill better start talking..

That we do. I wouldn't have said they'd redo the clean T-800 either. I would have thought they'd worry about pissing people off in doing so when their 1:4 HD line is still so young.

However, maybe their attitude is 'we only have so many licenses right now, T2 has been one of our biggest earners, lets milk it'

DiFabio
01-22-2013, 05:06 PM
The last thing A-Dev needs is another T-800 figure.

Who knows what the hell Enterbay means, probably "we have T-1000 to go up against T-800, you buy soon". Maybe that's why they have a picture of the T-800, you know like, "for all those that have the T-800 1/4, we're going to bring you his enemy next".

The Skull
01-22-2013, 05:11 PM

Who knows what the hell Enterbay means, probably "we have T-1000 to go up against T-800, you buy soon". Maybe that's why they have a picture of the T-800, you know like, "for all those that have the T-800 1/4, we're going to bring you his enemy next".

:lol:rotfl:lol

http://youtu.be/KZndt9Qkny0

DiFabio
01-22-2013, 05:14 PM
It could also be a rerelease of their T-800 (though, I'm not sure why they'd do that when there are still plenty in stock).

If I remember correctly, Hot Toys had their rerelease/second shipment thing with their MMS 117 Terminator.

Maybe Enterbay will release it in their new Styrofoam box instead of the old package.

spindrift
01-22-2013, 05:38 PM
That we do. I wouldn't have said they'd redo the clean T-800 either. I would have thought they'd worry about pissing people off in doing so when their 1:4 HD line is still so young.

However, maybe their attitude is 'we only have so many licenses right now, T2 has been one of our biggest earners, lets milk it'

Yes that is very true...being a Terminator fan has it's pitfalls, of course but having HT and EB having the license is golden!:clap

spindrift
01-22-2013, 05:40 PM

Never thought of that..might not mean a hill of beans..Chinese translation" You got this...BUY this!":rotfl

a-dev
01-22-2013, 06:22 PM
I'm going to optimistically take the interpretation that they're doing another T-800 - be it 1:4 or 1:6. But we really could do with some more info.

MaulFan
01-22-2013, 06:25 PM
I'd be curious to see if EB could bring to 1/6 what they've done with 1/4 Terminator, if they could get hte same quality in the smaller scale, that would be very impressive.

batfan1991
01-22-2013, 09:30 PM
I think we should leave the 1/6 to hot toys and let Enterbay deal with the 1/4 stuff. they have been doing such a great job with 1/4 pieces why move to 1/6 now. plus t100 has to be 1/4 in order to match the other two releases. the t800 is prob a 2.0 1/4 since everyone complained about the first realease:pray: i hope im right!:peace

Centurion
01-22-2013, 09:52 PM
I think we should leave the 1/6 to hot toys and let Enterbay deal with the 1/4 stuff. they have been doing such a great job with 1/4 pieces why move to 1/6 now. plus t100 has to be 1/4 in order to match the other two releases. the t800 is prob a 2.0 1/4 since everyone complained about the first realease:pray: i hope im right!:peaceYes, more 1/4th please!

MaulFan
01-23-2013, 08:13 AM
I doubt there will be a redo of the clean T-800, yes there were some nits with it, but not enough where existing customers would upgrade and I'm not sure there's enough new customers with it still out there for sale. It's one thing to reissue a $200 figure with slight upgrades, but at $400 that's a bit much, my guess is they're just promoting that you'll be able to have the T-1000 and T-800 square off in 2013.

Now what will be interesting is if the T-1000 includes items to enhance the T-800 like a broken stock M79 since he broke it tossing it away, or the steel rod used to take out the T-800.

Gipetto0812
01-23-2013, 03:20 PM
I'd be curious to see if EB could bring to 1/6 what they've done with 1/4 Terminator, if they could get hte same quality in the smaller scale, that would be very impressive.

:lecture:exactly:

especially the paint apps! I mean the paint on the BD T800 just looks freaking amazing in pics that I can't imagine how awesome it looks in hand and if they cane do that in 1/6 then holy cow! :panic:

MaulFan
01-23-2013, 03:44 PM
:lecture:exactly:

especially the paint apps! I mean the paint on the BD T800 just looks freaking amazing in pics that I can't imagine how awesome it looks in hand and if they cane do that in 1/6 then holy cow! :panic:

I don't know if you've ever seen an EB 1/4 scale human in person, but the flesh tone paint jobs are just mind blowing, they look like real skin, they bring the figures to life, it's just unreal. I know some people feel like that paint style that mimics silicon material is the way to go for looking alive, and it has it's qualities that do that, but I still think the EB HD line's paint apps are the best at depicting skin, they vary the tones, they really understand how to use reds and things to depict blood flow in the face, it's just awesome, even their vein highlights come off more lifelike and less like teal lines on the skin, though I do applaud what Hot Toys and others do for that.

Platty
01-23-2013, 04:07 PM
A 1:4 T-1000! I'm in. Not really jumping for joy with the news about the T-800, though. I don't want to have to get rid of my first release and go through all that rigmarole. :lol

If it is a 1:4 T-1000 I think my HT Dx10 and HT T-1000 will have to go, just haven't the space for the same character in 2 different scales.

Yet there's always something to bring it back around. I could display my T-1000 in the biker cop uniform permanently so it fits in with the cyberdyne look of the T-800, and the 1:4 figures would be from the galleria scenes. Goddamnit.

Sachiel
01-23-2013, 05:37 PM
I think we should leave the 1/6 to hot toys and let Enterbay deal with the 1/4 stuff. they have been doing such a great job with 1/4 pieces why move to 1/6 now.

Yes, and we should leave 1/4 to Enterbay and let Hot Toys deal with 1/6.

But Enterbay has been working in 1/6 for some time and Hot Toys is just starting to get into 1/4. :wink1:

a-dev
01-31-2013, 07:31 PM
Did anyone ever translate this announcement? Really wish I knew what that T-800 is, if anything.

And oh yeah, bump without news. Its ok though, I've got almost 20,000 posts :D

Voorhees27
01-31-2013, 07:37 PM
Pffffffft. You ain't part of the 20k club yet son.

MaulFan
01-31-2013, 07:49 PM
Did anyone ever translate this announcement? Really wish I knew what that T-800 is, if anything.

20K? You think you big time.

http://www.dvdbeaver.com/film3/blu-ray_reviews51/carlitos_way_blu-ray/large/large_carlitos_way_blu-ray1x.jpg

You ain't big time, you punks, make a few posts and want my respect, **** that.

Now if I ever, if I ever see you in here again, you die, just like that.

http://cdn.hark.com/images/000/749/002/749002/if-i-ever-see-you-here-again-y_clink_large.jpg

a-dev
01-31-2013, 07:58 PM
DAMMIT Maulfan! You've just made me want the Carlito's Way figure again.

Voorhees27
01-31-2013, 08:25 PM
:lol:lol:lol

jimmie_dimmick
01-31-2013, 08:29 PM
20K? You think you big time.

http://www.dvdbeaver.com/film3/blu-ray_reviews51/carlitos_way_blu-ray/large/large_carlitos_way_blu-ray1x.jpg

You ain't big time, you punks, make a few posts and want my respect, **** that.

Now if I ever, if I ever see you in here again, you die, just like that.

http://cdn.hark.com/images/000/749/002/749002/if-i-ever-see-you-here-again-y_clink_large.jpg

DAMMIT Maulfan! You've just made me want the Carlito's Way figure again.

:lol:lol:lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Hydeous
02-01-2013, 12:35 AM
I hope its 1/6 Batman Nolanverse. :rock

:chase

Hydeous
02-01-2013, 12:37 AM

10K is the new 20K.

http://www.american-buddha.com/abatman370d.jpg

Centurion
02-01-2013, 01:07 AM
I'm going to optimistically take the interpretation that they're doing another T-800 - be it 1:4 or 1:6. But we really could do with some more info.

I hope it's a 1/4.. :pray:

Kbx82
08-17-2013, 05:22 PM
Hi guys, do you know when the T-1000 will be up for order ?
I'm new here :)
Cheers from Belgium

The Skull
08-17-2013, 06:44 PM
Hi guys, do you know when the T-1000 will be up for order ?
I'm new here :)
Cheers from Belgium

I've not heard anything new on that piece, enterbay just kinda puts it up when its ready with little warning.

BTW :welcome1: to the freaks:wave

Centurion
08-17-2013, 07:00 PM
BTW :welcome1: to the freaks:wave

He's been here over a year ago. :lol

The Skull
08-17-2013, 07:05 PM
He's been here over a year ago. :lol

LOL I was fooled again:slap

He tricked me by saying he was new and only had 3 posts:thwak

:lol

Kbx82
08-18-2013, 02:05 AM
LOL I was fooled again:slap

He tricked me by saying he was new and only had 3 posts:thwak

:lol

Sorry guys :rotfl

That's the first time i post here, that's why i've said i'm new here (sorry if my english isn't perfect).

Well i need your help. Few days left and i will have the EB T-800 damaged version. I also have the 1:4 Hot Toys Batman ordered but the T-1OOO could be a really good piece (i hope they will put damaged stuff on it).

What can i do ? I already have the EB 1:4 Batman Begins ...

Should I get the HT Batman or go for the T-1000 :)

Cheers guys

Rorywan
08-19-2013, 03:47 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/08/19/a6emy9y7.jpg

What's this??

Frank Jaeger
08-19-2013, 03:50 AM
I hope they do a 2.0 on the clean 1/4 T-800

a-dev
08-19-2013, 06:39 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/08/19/a6emy9y7.jpg

What's this??

Nothing unfortunately. That pic has been around since they announced the BD T-800. Its a SS piece as far as I know.

MagnumOpus
08-19-2013, 06:51 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1011505_637670699601250_603216629_n.jpg

a-dev
08-19-2013, 07:28 AM
You guys aren't posting these because they've recently been reposted by Enterbay Bill are you?

Rorywan
08-19-2013, 09:44 AM
I just saw it on another thread and wondered what the F it was?
Excitement level now diminished...

a-dev
08-19-2013, 09:46 AM
And now mine is too. I wondered had Bill reposted those pics recently to indicate that they were still doing an Endo. Not so. Same ol' same ol' with Enterbay then.

CeeemOr
08-19-2013, 07:50 PM
When was that PIC. posted?I seen the Sideshow version and this doesn't look like it so was that confirmed?^_^

Kbx82
08-20-2013, 02:39 AM
Hi guys, i've just got an email from the CS of Enterbay !

"Yes we will making the T-1000 this year, probably around October or November.

Thanks.
Sales Team "

HELL YEAH !

Heirophant
08-20-2013, 04:40 PM
1/4 endo for 2014 then.. :(

Now need to see some T-1000 shots!

xpl0sive
08-21-2013, 12:29 AM
1/4 endo for 2014 then.. :(

Now need to see some T-1000 shots!

Enterbay are not making a 1/4 endo dude. A fellow freak contacted Enterbay CS and they confirmed it. Your best bet is to get the Hot Toys one, while you still can, or wait for Sideshow's Maquette.

Kbx82
08-21-2013, 12:48 AM
The HT endo is pretty good ! If i wasnt waiting for the T-1000 i think i could get it ^^.

I finally got my T-800 Damaged and i have to say that's one of the best figure EVER :panic:

Heirophant
08-21-2013, 01:30 AM
Damn.. wasn't aware of it!
Got the Cinemaquette a few years back, but 1/3 is really big to display beside the BD T-800. Didn't felt in love with the HT Endo and will pass it.

Kbx82
09-16-2013, 02:19 PM
Damn.. wasn't aware of it!
Got the Cinemaquette a few years back, but 1/3 is really big to display beside the BD T-800. Didn't felt in love with the HT Endo and will pass it.

I'd love to get the Cinemaquette of the Endoskeleton :-( ^^

Kapital
09-19-2013, 12:59 PM
Enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMRgOaOcVQc

RIDDICK
09-19-2013, 02:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7gIpuIVE3k