ENTERBAY 2013 Terminator 2 : Judgment Day teasers ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David

Super Freak
Reaction score
Bill just posted this on his Weibo.

Let's speculate ! 1/4 ? 1/6 ? Statue ?

capturedcran20130122040.png

:pray::pray::pray:

T-1000 would be bought!

And if that T-800 teaser is for a redo of the first figure...I'm totally surprised...it might not go down well in some quarters but I'd welcome it for a new clean sculpt by SCUDERIA. That'd be an awesome one for Maulfan to buy back aswell after he had to sell his first one.

If they make a 1/4 t1000 thats a good idea, and a 1/6 t800 makes sence from them. However not sure how excited I will be for ether, I would buy a 1/6 clean t-800 from them just because its terminator but not something I'm really looking for. Though a great 1/6 sculpt without pers would be welcome in my collection, also would be interesting to see if there going that route what they would do to differaniate themselfs from hot toys, would they include the few bullet holes at the back of the jacket for after the mall scene, maybe include a mini diorama base or dare I dream the fatboy!!!

If they make a 1/4 t1000 thats a good idea, and a 1/6 t800 makes sence from them. However not sure how excited I will be for ether, I would buy a 1/6 clean t-800 from them just because its terminator but not something I'm really looking for. Though a great 1/6 sculpt without pers would be welcome in my collection, also would be interesting to see if there going that route what they would do to differaniate themselfs from hot toys, would they include the few bullet holes at the back of the jacket for after the mall scene, maybe include a mini diorama base or dare I dream the fatboy!!!

This could be the T-1000 for me, since I passed on HT! :clap Glad I waited!!!:yess:

Hell yea, 1/4 T-1000 would be amazing. So bought! :rock:rock:rock

Not sure why they're redoing the clean T-800 though (if they really are).

If they are releasing a 2.0 of the regular T800 I would hope they include a partial BD sculpt for the between Cyberdyne and Steel Mill look

I would welcome either scale, but a clean new 2.0 hs with fixed hair & eyes.:hi5:

:exactly:

Try as I might I just can't wholly love that first figure. The sculpt was always ''better than MMS117 but not without problems of its own''. Conversely the BD sculpt is IMO about as close to perfection as we may get. I personally have no nitpicks about it.

Not sure why they're redoing the clean T-800 though (if they really are).

If they are it would be to bring it up to par with the BD sculpt. I'd like to think they've looked at the older sculpt and thought ''y'know its a pity its not quite as good as the one we've just put out'' which it isn't. Theres issues with the eyes, the jawline, the hair and overall headshape that have all been corrected on the BD figure IMO. The BD figure has been a win in so many unexpected ways that weren't apparent till I got it in hand and could view it from every angle.

You would think that would be the version of choice at 1/4. These could be their 1/6 releases.:panic:

Who knows if their license even includes 1:6. I've been assuming all this while that HT have exclusive rights to 1:6 T2 while Enterbay nabbed the 1:4 scale T2 rights perhaps before it was even a notion in HT's head to do 1:4 scale stuff. Then I'm guessing HT jumped on the T1 1:4 rights before Enterbay could.

I remember at the beginning of Enterbays T2 announcement before I even knew what the HD line was I was hoping they'd be 1:6 figures...now I dunno. I'd probably prefer them to keep at the larger ones.

If they are releasing a 2.0 of the regular T800 I would hope they include a partial BD sculpt for the between Cyberdyne and Steel Mill look

Yeah, I mean considering the fairly nonsensical and incomplete manner in which they released the cyberdyne accessories with the BD figure whats the harm in making the next release equally nonsensical and providing more stuff that you use with another figure be it an extra headsculpt, that second non-bulletholed bandolier, an extra bullet-hole jacket with full sleeves :dunno

:

I remember at the beginning of Enterbays T2 announcement before I even knew what the HD line was I was hoping they'd be 1:6 figures...now I dunno. I'd probably prefer them to keep at the larger ones.

Not sure the licence has scale restrictions or not, but from a business stand point making at least the t-800 in 1/6 scale would be a good move on there part, not because its the scale I prefer but because I alot of people have refused to jump to 1/4 scale for various reasons and by making this in 1/6 it would draw in more customers and likely way more sales.

What ever scale these turn out to be it's a win for us. All this competition between EB & HT to one up each other is just fantastic. In the end each company will be trying to make their figure the best. This could be something like the Black Label BL series and be a statue with a removable hs that might just happen to fit on the original 1/4 T-800 release. :yess: That way it gives the clean version owners a reason to purchase.

Back