Play Imaginative Super Alloy Iron Man 1/4 & 1/12

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skullboy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Some info I just saw regarding Play Imaginative's Iron Man.

Play Imaginative is thrilled to announce it has acquired a multi-territory licensing deal with MARVEL for its premium Super Alloy High End Collectible Figure product line. The initial lineup will be developed based on the Iron Man movies, with a focus on the upcoming movie Marvel's Iron Man 3 movie (premiering in 2013).

Twelve new figures are slated for release in 2013, six in 1/4 Scale and six in 1/12 Scale. Both the Super Alloy Collectible Figure 1/4 and 1/12 Scale will start off with Iron Man Mark 42, Iron Patriot, and War Machine, with the first release in June 2013. These Iron Man Super Alloy High End Collectible Figures will be available worldwide, excluding China, Taiwan, and Hong Kong.

The Super Alloy Collectible Figure is a premium line of quality collector figures ranging from 1/12 to 1/4 scale, made of 45-90% die-cast metal alloy, and featuring up to 60 points of articulation.

Some info I just saw regarding Play Imaginative's Iron Man.

Play Imaginative is thrilled to announce it has acquired a multi-territory licensing deal with MARVEL for its premium Super Alloy High End Collectible Figure product line. The initial lineup will be developed based on the Iron Man movies, with a focus on the upcoming movie Marvel's Iron Man 3 movie (premiering in 2013).

Twelve new figures are slated for release in 2013, six in 1/4 Scale and six in 1/12 Scale. Both the Super Alloy Collectible Figure 1/4 and 1/12 Scale will start off with Iron Man Mark 42, Iron Patriot, and War Machine, with the first release in June 2013. These Iron Man Super Alloy High End Collectible Figures will be available worldwide, excluding China, Taiwan, and Hong Kong.

The Super Alloy Collectible Figure is a premium line of quality collector figures ranging from 1/12 to 1/4 scale, made of 45-90% die-cast metal alloy, and featuring up to 60 points of articulation.

What happened to MK VII ..no mention of it?

Imagine how heavy a 1/4 scale figure would weigh if it was 90% die-cast metal alloy...

Where do I preorder? :yess:

60 points of articulation? That's way more than HT's right? Wonder why they don't make 1/6.

Man, six new 1/4 scale figures? I am looking for something in 1/4 scale to compliment my Hot Toys 1/4 Dark Knight Rises due to ship to me in May.... An 1/4 scale IM would be sweet ;)

I am not a big Iron Man fan, but if it looks really good I might buy into it depending on the price.

a chance to own a 1/4 Iron Man 3 - pretty damn awesome. I wonder how much they'll cost?

Crap! Actually may be worth $450 with that Hall of armor case.......tempted!

269382_10152492641875648_1178665920_n.jpg

Back