Sideshow Bossk review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
The most famous of the Star Wars bounty hunters is Boba Fett, of course. But I always loved Bossk, with his bad skin and dead black eyes. Sideshow has treated us to him in sixth scale, and I love the figure - for the full review, check out the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

And the People's Picks voting is wrapping up in the next day, so be sure to vote now!

https://www.mwctoys.com/poppies_peoplespicks_2012.htm

Since it takes awhile for me to compile the results of the Poppies and the People's Picks (and write it all up), I'll be posting my personal picks for Best (and Worst!) of 2012 this week!

Thanks for reading,

Michael
MWC

Always enjoy reading your reviews, Michael. Looking forward to receiving mine, as well. Sideshow really came through on all the little costume details and the regular and exclusive sculpts.

Great to see another **** figure from the Star Wars line we had a bad period of so-so figures, but now it seems like they are recommitted to bringing great 1/6 figures :rock

Great to see another **** figure from the Star Wars line we had a bad period of so-so figures, but now it seems like they are recommitted to bringing great 1/6 figures :rock

First read through I thought your comment was that it was a piece of **** (censored word) figure not a four star figure. :lol

Yeah, as I was typing the stars out I realized it could be confusing... then I just left it :huh :lol

But to be clear, I think Bossk is the ****!!!

Am I colorblind? I always read mwctoys reviews but this time He referred to the color of Bossk as green whereas I see it as more of a gold color...............am I wrong? Asking this honestly.

Bossk is what my art teacher affectionately referred to as baby-p00p green, or baby-p00p yellow. He used the terms interchangeably, for some reason :p

Back