1/6 Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deathbyexile

Super Freak
Reaction score
harley_07.jpg

can't tell if there are so few harley quinn customs because she's a hard character to make or people just hate her. or maybe both.

but today i finally got around to painting my knockoff baby doll head and trying to do something with her hair (oh the hair!). not sure the mouth is finished. might still give her a lipstick glasgow smile and she needs lip gloss.

the costume is a whole 'nother issue, but i'll get one eventually (sooner than later, i hope). in the meantime, she's just coming along. she's still very much a work-in-progress.

not basing this on any particular version of the character ~ didn't want the cartoon version or the slutty version, but something that might fit okay in the nolan batman universe.

harley_09.jpg

anybody else making harleys for their jokers? my jokers are menaces (they get into everything). i'm hoping she might keep them distracted for a while.

I love what you're doing with the ribbons in her hair.

I made a custom 1/6 "Nolan-esque" Harley a while back, using the Lola figure as a base. I should take some pics and post them.

Probably will do that in the Custom Harley thread (which is somewhere around here if you go digging with the Search function).

thanks! i started with the ribbons just trying to get control of her hair, but they've grown on me too, so i might redo them nicely and keep them.

i think i might have seen yours doing a search (did she look sorta arkham-style with the white sleeves?) ~ but there was nothing recent, so it seemed like a dead end. you should definitely post new picts!

ha! she does look a little bit like oola or something. getting that hair under control has been a horror.

it might also help once i finish her face ~ we'll see.

I'm very new to the 1/6 scale collecting and love the custom part of it. Must say Harley is one I'd love to try BUT so many things I ask myself when thinking about it...not gonna go into to much detail for fear of sounding like a massive geek! :lecture

Gotta say really liking what you've done so far and really looking forward to seeing how you go about this!

thanks! i'm still a while away before getting her costume in order, but hopefully will finish her head this weekend.

and feel free to geek away ~ this is definitely the place for it!

: D

Well my biggest issue is which Harley to make. Pretty much love the look of every incarnation of her...well still deciding about the new 52 one...it's the blue...doesn't work for me.

The massive geek in me kinda likes the idea of 'casting' someone who might have been a good choice to play her if Ledger had lived and she'd been in the third Dark Knight movie. Thought it would be fun to come up with a costume and facepaint, making it fit with Joker. I'm utterly torn from the get go...love the idea of Scarlett Johansson BUT she might make a better movie version of Poison Ivy (yup I thought about it that much) . Did notice that Headplay do an Amanda Seyfried head and she would be pretty cool and not to mention Emily Browning who looking at the head you used would look great too...and don't get me started thinking about what her costume would be like! :explode:

...see, MASSIVE geek. :eek:

i saw the amanda seyfried head after i'd already gone the baby doll route ~ but yeah, i think that sculpt would work. johanssen is definitely too classy for harley.

i'm not crazy about the character, but i think she has possibilities (if someone would please just write her straight instead of making her such a total dip****). there's the potential for something really scary and dark and interesting under the bubble gum and the whining.

so yeah, i like to wonder what nolan might have done with her. we'll never know, but it's fun to speculate. then again, maybe he hated her and would have never used her at all.

harleyjoker03.jpg

i am almost done with this. might still add detailing to the boots (and a gloss) and i am still not 100% about her hair. but i am generally happy with how she's turning out.

Looks like the Blood Rayne outfit, good choice. I have a couple of them, didn't even consider using them for Harley.

Wow, that costume is perfect! What all did you use for that?

Looks like the Blood Rayne outfit, good choice. I have a couple of them, didn't even consider using them for Harley.

yup, it's a ht baby doll wiht the phicen rayne outfit over a red bodysuit with ht alice boots and ht amber hands.

i'm still messing around with it, but i think all the major pieces are in place.

thanks for the comments!

Back